Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Time to Simply Shrug it Off

By the way, my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Hmm, I'm still wishing for a thousand views for Christmas though or make it a million. LOL. Oh, when I went online a few hours ago I found out that my lyric video earned two more comments. Hmm, I don't know if I'll start with the fair one or start with the bad one. Well, I better start with the bad one. Hmm, so someone wrote a comment telling me to stop and I'm thinking it means stop in promoting my song on social networking sites. You know what? Being told to stop in promoting my song on social networking sites feels like being told to perish on the face of the Earth. Ouch! It's just that I won't let such comment pull me down and I'll go on promoting my song until my Christmas wish is realized.

Hmm, so let's talk about the fair comment for my lyric video. Well, it was sort of an advice telling me to start with coming up with covers of songs with instruments then upload my song covers on a video sharing website and by the time I have earned some subscribers then that's when I introduce my original songs. Well, that sounds like a good advice. LOL. It's just that number one my laptop's sound recorder is broken and number two my headset with microphone is broken and is most probably in a dump site by now and number three I don't know how to play any musical instruments and number four my webcam is broken and number five I don't have a voice of a diva and number six I don't see the point of taking that advice given to me 'coz number seven I have given up on my dream to be a singer songwriter someday and that's an amen. LOL.

You know what? There are times when I think and feel like it's much better for me to lock myself inside the house. Well, never mind the reason why 'coz I'm not saying the answer I have in mind. Hmm, maybe 'coz I'm a home buddy and all that or something. Oh, not to mention that this kind of head God gave me may be a blessing at times but there are also times when this kind of head God gave me turns into a curse. By the way, on the day of the Punk Princess' birthday I found the time to read everything I wrote so far since I began carrying my pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” and I came to realize that it took months for me to write everything I wrote and it only takes a few hours to read everything. Oh, remember that book about dreams that I was reading a few days ago? Well, I stopped reading it and put it back in the shelf. Hmm, not because I don't wanna read it 'coz I have to say that that book is one of the best ones from the writer or author or novelist or whatever you call it who wrote it. LOL. Well, I put the book about dreams back in the shelf because my sister bought a new set of secondhand books a few days ago. Hmm, I browsed through the set of books and ended up getting interested in reading this said to be funny story.

Actually, I was a bit surprised to spot this book in the new set of secondhand books my sister bought. I mean, if my memory serves me right I have read about this funny book I'm talking about in a student publication a few years ago. Hmm, it's just that I can't recall if it was a student publication of my alma mater or my brother's, who is now in college, current university. Well, this book is end-of-the-world inspired with a twist of humor in it. Hmm, I'm not done reading the book yet so I guess this isn't the time for me to give a book review if I ever do come up with one. LOL. Well, it's the same thing I won't disclose the title of the book and the writers who wrote it. I mean, I guess it's much better for me to keep such information to myself to make the world a better place to live in. LOL. Oh, before I forget. I mean, my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” now has six dislikes on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Hmm, at least it still has one like. LOL. Oh, not to mention that that comment saying “This song hurts both my brain and my soul.” also has six likes so far if I'm not mistaken. Well, I don't really give a damn. I guess it's time for me to shrug all the negativity off. LOL. Hmm, I'm still wishing for a thousand views for Christmas though or make it a million. LOL. I guess it's time to look at the bright side.

No comments:

Post a Comment