Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Super Boring by the Minute

You know what? It seems like my blog is getting more and more boring by the minute. LOL. Oh, not to mention that I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. By the way, I googled “Bipolar Disorder” and “Personality Disorder” on a search engine when I dropped by online a few hours ago. Oh, not to mention that when I checked my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” I bumped into a comment saying or actually asking why I'm spamming a social networking site by promoting my lyric video or something. Well, if that netizen thinks that I'm spamming or something then I guess there's nothing I can do about it. I mean, all I know is I'm just promoting my lyric video on a social networking site wishing for it to achieve a thousand views as a Christmas wish or make the views a million. LOL. By the way, it's not really a big deal if I'm such a boring person living such a super boring life not to mention keeping a blog that's getting more and more super boring by the minute. I mean, it's been that way since time in memorial. Hmm, I guess I'm just designed this way and I better just live with it. Damn it. LOL.

Oh, not to mention that I also googled social networking sites for aspiring writers. By the way, I forgot to send the lyrics of my song “A Broken Record” to a local newspaper. Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I really don't know if what I'm doing these days is going somewhere. Well, it's just that for now make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online is all that I can do. Damn, I don't really know if have I grown as a writer or what. You know what? There are times when I feel like reading everything that I have written since the day I learned how to write. Well, I don't know with me. Oh, not to mention that noticing how my handwriting changes as the years pass by can be fun too. LOL.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Damn, how many times do I have to keep on asking that question? Well, I don't know with me. I mean, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Well, so I think I'm gonna go and read what came out of my online research after coming up with this blog draft. You know what? I came to think why won't I write a novel about somebody with a Personality Disorder. Hmm, if a novel is too ambitious then why won't I write a short story about it perhaps or something. I mean, I think writing a short story about somebody with a Personality Disorder is my own way of starting somewhere or something. Well, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, I don't really know. I mean, I may be an imaginative mind but I'm not really a creative writer not to mention that I also forgot how to build characters and come up with dialogues. You know what? I feel like someone who wasted one's talent or talents or something.

Oh, if I'm not mistaken I heard somebody said that if God gives you a talent and you don't use it then He's gonna take that talent away from you and give it to somebody else who will make the most out of the said talent. Damn, which reminds me that it's been a long while since I made a drawing. Oh, not to mention that I was thinking of buying some sketchpad, pencils, and coloring materials a few weeks ago so that I can polish my talent in drawing 'coz it seems to be rusty these days. Hmm, it's just that I don't have a single penny in my pocket to buy the materials I need in order to polish my talent in drawing. You know what? I'm thinking one of the many reasons why I didn't take up a course in college that's related to arts 'coz I was scared to have an inferiority complex. Oh, not to mention the fear of failure. I mean, what if I took Fine Arts major in Painting for college and all I know is to make typical drawings or typical sketches inspired by Japanese Animation Characters then I'll end up bumping into classmates who know how to paint like Renaissance artists do. Damn, won't that be such a pain in the heart? Yeah, I thought so. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment