Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Quiet and Peaceful Life

In my blog posts “Path Towards a Career in Writing” and “Please Mind Your Own Beeswax” I wrote “quite and peaceful life” when what I really meant was “quiet and peaceful life”. I mean, I wrote “quite” instead of “quiet”. I mean, “quite” means “to a certain extent” if you consult a word processing software's dictionary and on the other hand “quiet” means “silent” or “noiseless”. Hmm, so I guess this is another example how weird the English language can be. I mean, by simply interchanging the last two letters of a word like from “quite” to “quiet” can end up in a change of meaning or something. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? LOL. Well, I'm thinking of doing some corrections the next time I get the chance to drop by online. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it.

You know what? I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Hmm, I don't know with me. Well, I'm thinking of researching about a certain topic like “Personality” perhaps and then write a blog draft about what I have learned from my research. It's just that I'm not really an article writer or something. Well, that if researching about a certain topic and writing about it is what an article writer does. Oh, not to mention that I don't really feel like trying to make some sense 'coz it seems like if I do such I'll only end up making a fool out of myself. LOL. Hmm, let's just say writing about my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between is my niche and I guess keeping it that way will make the world a better place to live in. LOL. You know what? I'm kind of thinking twice if I'll push through with sending my work of art which is my blog book to literary agents. On second thought I really find it ideal to start making a living out of writing. I mean, I don't really belong in the corporate world not to mention that I'm unemployable. Damn it.

Hey, why won't I ask for a sign? Okay, so I won't push through with sending my work of art which is my blog book to literary agents by the time I have written 97,500 words of nonsense. I think I'm gonna simply keep on updating my blog from time to time as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. Oh, so the sign will be if a literary agent will be able to drop by my blog, will read my posts, will end up liking it, will send me a message advising to turn my blog into a book, and will offer to represent my blog book to publishing companies then that's the time I'll push through with being an established writer in the real world everybody knows. Well, it seems like the sign won't be coming any time soon or maybe in my whole damn life so I guess it's much better for me to keep on living my dream as a frustrated writer even just inside the four walls of my room by make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online.

Oh, I didn't send any of my poems to a local newspaper. Hmm, I don't know with me. Well, maybe I will the next time I get the chance to drop by online or maybe I won't. Hmm, I don't really know. You know what? I like my hair the way it is even if it's wavy and messy not to mention witch-like. LOL. Oh, I like it better when my hair is black too. Damn, why am I talking about my hair? Well, I don't really know. Hmm, maybe 'coz I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about and talking about my hair just popped out of my head. LOL. Damn, being an amateur writer online is not as easy as one-two-three, mind you. I mean, it's not easy to write a whole page of nonsense when the same thing can be said in a few sentences or a paragraph instead. Hmm, if you can catch my drift? LOL. Well, I guess this is just my writing style and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. LOL. I mean, as they say each and everyone of us is unique in our own way or something. Well, I guess this is just how God designed me and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. Oh, not to mention that He happens to be the best artist that ever existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment