Saturday, October 12, 2013

Starting Off as an Amateur

Hmm, strictly speaking I wasn't really able to receive any critique when it comes to my writing style. Oh, not to mention that I'm also wondering if am I writing in English in a way that it's only me who can understand or something. Well, in fairness these days I can say that I have enough time for writing though I can't spend the whole day writing 'coz ideas don't continuously pop out of my head or something. Hmm, I don't really read that much. I mean, I'm not a fan of reading newspapers or what. Hmm, not to mention that an interesting novel to read rarely comes these days. Well, I guess at this point I'm just up to writing about my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between. You know what? I don't really think about readers when I write. Well, maybe 'coz I don't really have readers to begin with. By the way, I'm still thinking of joining a social networking site mainly for aspiring writers. I mean, if there's such thing. LOL.

I always wanted to write a book since I was eight and it's quite surprising to find out from an article online that survey says that almost everyone in the world is dreaming of the same thing. Well, I have been attempting to write a book since I was eight it's just that most if not all of my efforts only went into waste. I'm not writing to be a messenger. I mean, what kinds of messages are in my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between anyway? I'm basically writing to express myself and that's pretty much it. I mean, as I've said writing is a need and a want for me. Writing is like a therapy. Writing is what keeps me sane when I'm an inch away from insanity. Well, it's just that I'd rather have nothing to write about than have my psychotic mind drop by and ruin everything all over again. I mean, my blog is doing pretty good so far.

Hmm, these days I'm keeping my blog “Mysterious Girl” by Adeline Chrystyn updated from time to time as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. Oh, and when I say “amateur” it means “unpaid” not to mention “unskilled”. LOL. Well, I'm dreaming to turn my blog into a published book and it will be the next bestselling book of all time or something. LOL. It's just that that dream seems like an inch away from impossible so I think I'm just gonna keep on blogging to polish my writing skills if I ever do have a skill in writing to begin with. LOL. By the way, I also read from an article online that many editors seem to agree that blogging is considered as published writing even if the blogger wasn't able to get paid for the blog entry. I mean, I'm thinking will such thing lessen the chances of my blog to turn into a published book just because I have posted my blog drafts here on my blog or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift.

You know what? I'm not really that fond of following guides or something. I mean, I guess I'm the type who opts to do things my own way or what. LOL. Hmm, on second thought I guess it's not that bad to learn from other people or something. Oh, not to mention that there's really no secret when it comes to writing a bestseller. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. You know what? I don't really have that much to say. It's just that I have to write a few more lines to conform to the standard requirement of writing a page of nonsense per blog draft or something.

Damn, I wonder if my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. You know what? I think the best thing for me to do these days is to keep on make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. Hmm, I guess that will make the whole damn world a better place to live in or something. LOL. Damn, so so much about my nonsense. Hmm, I guess it's time for me to end this blog draft or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment