Sunday, October 20, 2013

Typographic Errors

You know what? My typographic errors are getting worse and worse by the minute. I mean, in my blog post “Changing My Thought Patterns” I wrote “most of of” when what I really meant was “most out of”. Hmm, in my blog post “Slowly Learning How to Adjust” I wrote “confidence I have” when if I think it over it's supposed to be in the past tense so I should have written “confidence I had”. Oh, not to mention that in my blog post “Wondering If It's a Good Idea” I wrote “instead riding” when what I really meant was “instead of riding”. I mean, I just forgot to type “of” or something. You know what? I feel like dropping by online as soon as I can to make the corrections. Hmm, it's just that I guess it can wait until I have written another batch of blog drafts to update my blog or something. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, whatever. Damn it. LOL.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I really don't know what am I gonna do with my damn life in the real world everybody knows. Damn, if I can only start making a living out of writing. You know what? I read my blog drafts over and over again before posting those on my blog so I'm kind of wondering why wasn't I able to spot those typographic errors before I updated my blog or something. Well, I don't know with me. Damn, it's sad that my webcam's automatic photoshop said goodbye for good. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. You know what? It seems like it will take some time before my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” achieves another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. You know what? I guess it's much better for me to focus more on keeping my blog updated from time to time these days or something. Damn it.

You know what? As much as I want to start earning my own dough at this point in my life I don't think that's possible for now or something. I mean, I'm kind of thinking what if I'm really meant to be a writer and make a living out of writing or something. You know what? I'm not really a creative writer so I guess it's much better for me to drop the idea on working on writing a novel or what. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. You know what? I guess it's much better for me to think of the present or something and all I can do for now is to keep on make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online as a stepping stone towards my dream of becoming a writer someday. Damn, I don't really know if what I'm doing these days is really going somewhere or not. Well, I guess the best thing for me to do is to keep in mind that the book of life God wrote for me before I was ever born into this world is way much better than my own daydreams of the future. I mean, God knows what's best for me not to mention that God can see the future and He knows best.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Hmm, I'm thinking of buying a memory card reader so I can transfer files from my camera phone to my laptop or from my laptop to my camera phone. I mean, at least I don't have to buy a brand new digital camera to take photos or something, right? Oh, not to mention that if I can take a photo of myself these days then I don't have to drop by a professional photo studio to have a photo of myself by a professional photographer. Well, let's just say it's a way of learning how to live with what I have and make the most of what I have not to mention learning how to stop wanting what I don't have. Damn, I'm thinking that will be quite a challenge. LOL. You know what? I wish my webcam will have its automatic photoshop back. Hmm, it's just that I don't think that's possible. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Hmm, damn it. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment