Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wondering If It's a Good Idea

Hmm, I have written a query that I'm supposed to send to literary agents by the time I have written 97,500 words of nonsense or by the time my lyric video of “A Broken Record” achieves a thousand views on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Well, it's just that I'm kind of wondering if sending my literary masterpieces to literary agents is a good idea or not. Oh, speaking of my lyric video of “A Broken Record”. I mean, my lyric video may have more dislikes than likes on the video sharing website where I uploaded it not to mention the not-so-constructive comments it's just that in fairness and if I think it over my lyric video of “A Broken Record” achieved more likes on the social networking site where I keep on promoting it. Hmm, it's just that I don't know if those netizens liked it 'coz those netizens like my song “A Broken Record” or those netizens just liked it 'coz it's those netizens' way of helping me achieve a thousand views for my lyric video of “A Broken Record” or something. Well, I don't really know.

You know what? I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Oh, not to mention that I'm kind of wondering if posting my literary masterpieces here on my blog will lessen the chances of my blog book to become a published book or something. You know what? I'm thinking e-books may save the trees and not to mention Mother Earth but there's really nothing like flipping the pages of a book in print. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Whatever.

You know what? I think I need to fix my head before anything else. I mean, what I mean is I need to fix the way my head interprets things before anything else. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. LOL. I mean, coming up with a blog draft of nonsense is not that easy, mind you. You know what? It seems like my anti-psychotic and mood stabilizer are doing pretty well these days. Oh, not to mention that in fairness I'm also doing my best to help myself and prevent my psychotic mind from dropping by and spoiling everything. I mean, my blog is really doing good so far even if I'm more of writing a bunch of nonsense or something. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. You know what? I think it's not that bad to walk around the place as long as it's not crowded. Hmm, it's just that I'm a home buddy so I don't really feel like walking around the place or something. Damn, what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. You know what? If I'm not mistaken there's a foreign country where most people opt to walk instead of riding a bus or a cab or a train or whatever. Well, I don't really know. Damn it.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? I don't really have that much in mind right now. Well, it's just that I need to write a few more lines to conform to the standard requirement of writing a page of nonsense in every blog draft. You know what? Whenever my Bipolar Disorder becomes worst not to mention whenever my psychotic mind drops by I end up not knowing the thin line between reality and what are imagined. Of course, my wild imagination includes my daydreams. It's just that what are imagined not to mention my daydreams are a whole lot different from reality. Oh, to add to that most if not all of what are imagined not to mention my daydreams are an inch away from impossible. I mean, take it from an expert in daydreaming. I mean, I have been daydreaming since the day I learned how to think and none of my daydreams ever came true in the real world everybody knows. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment