Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wonder When Will I Make Sense

Damn, my blog is really getting more and more boring by the minute. Oh, not to mention that I'm writing a bunch of nonsense these days. Well, on second thought when did I start making sense since time in memorial to begin with. Hmm, I guess I'm just someone who doesn't make any sense at all and that's what sets me apart from everyone else. I mean, as they say that each one of us is unique in our own way. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. You know what? I'm still wondering if am I writing in English in a manner that it's only me who can understand. Well, I guess it's much better for me not to care if the whole damn world doesn't understand me as long as I understand myself or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift.

You know what? I'm thinking of coming up with voice blogs and upload my voice blogs on a video sharing website. I mean, since it seems like I am able to somehow polish my writing skills if I ever do have a skill in writing to begin with then why won't I try polishing my speaking skills or something. Well, on second thought coming up with voice blogs and uploading my voice blogs on a video sharing website isn't such a good idea. Oh, not to mention that I opt to write instead of talking or something. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. You know what? I'm thinking of dropping by online not to do the usual work but to have a little play. Oh, not to mention squeezing in making some corrections on the latest batch of blog posts I updated my blog with. You know what? I'm thinking that's why I'm writing too much lately is because I'm just pressured to write 97,500 words of nonsense on or before the 15th of December 2013 so that I can send my literary masterpieces to literary agents as the next step towards achieving my dream to be a writer in the real world everybody knows someday. Damn it.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. LOL. You know what? It's really not that easy to write a page of nonsense, mind you. Damn, I wonder when will I start making some sense or something. Well, I don't know with me. You know what? I'm thinking of having a break from writing or something. I mean, I feel like it's been all work with no play since I began carrying my pen name “Adeline Chrystyn”. Oh, there's nothing to worry 'coz the play I'm thinking of is watching music videos on a video sharing website and checking out other bloggers' blogs or something. I mean, I'm not thinking of fooling around by talking to complete strangers anymore. Well, I guess it's time for me to learn my lesson or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Well, back then I was subconsciously fooling around and when it resurfaced in my consciousness that I ended up subconsciously fooling around by talking to complete strangers I felt so bad about everything and told myself not to do such thing ever again for the good of everyone. You know what? I guess it's much better for me to do something worthwhile instead.

I mean, I guess it's much better for me to focus more in writing my blog or something. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. You know what? I guess it's not that bad to take a break from writing and recharge from time to time. Hmm, who knows what if after a little break I'll be able to come up with blog posts that make some sense or something. I mean, I guess it's not healthy to focus more on work and just forget to have some play from time to time. Damn, it's not that easy to make-believe that I'm working as an amateur writer online, mind you. Oh, not to mention that I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. You know what? I really wanna read everything I wrote since the day I learned how to write. Hmm, it's just that I don't think that's such a good idea so I better just drop the thought of it. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment