Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm Imperfect in My Own Way

As they say nobody is perfect and I guess the best thing for me to do is just to live with that reality. Well, I know I'm not perfect. I mean, I'm thinking it will take me forever if I try to enumerate my imperfections. Hmm, it's just that as they say what makes an artwork more beautiful are its imperfections and I am one of God's work of art not to mention that He happens to be the best artist that ever existed. Damn, I'm just trying to make some sense here. Well, it's just that it doesn't really feel like me. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? You know what? I dropped by a blog of a female celebrity the last time I dropped by online and read some of her blog entries not to mention checking out the photos she posted. Well, when I read her blog entries I was thinking like the way she writes is what somebody can call as English. Hmm, on second thought she's a hybrid and grew up in an English speaking country or something. Well, what I'm trying to say is reading that female celebrity's blog entries made me wonder all over again if am I writing in English in a manner that it's only me who can understand.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Hmm, so what is this blog draft supposed to be about? Well, if I'm not mistaken it's supposed to be about me being imperfect in my own way. Hmm, I guess so. Well, I guess this is just the way that I write and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. I mean, I guess writing in English in a manner that it's only me who can understand is what sets me apart from everyone else or something. Well, if you can catch my drift. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Oh, I'm thinking here comes the feeling of insecurity when it comes to my ability to write. I mean, it's like some inferiority complex 'coz I feel like I bumped into a female celebrity blogger who writes like Shakespeare or something. Damn, I don't really know if have I grown as a writer or what. LOL.

Well, I read the online articles about how to make a living out of writing that came out of my online research the last time I dropped by online. Hmm, it's just that it seems like those online articles aren't helping at all. You know what? I really wasn't able to receive any critique when it comes to my writing style. Hmm, I'm thinking I write running sentences or something. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Well, English isn't really my mother tongue. I mean, I began learning English in school, by reading pocket books and novels in English, by watching television shows and movies in English. Well, I have to say that there are times when I read pocket books and novels in English I find it quite a challenge to picture out what I'm reading. Hmm, maybe it's my bad reading comprehension or something. Hmm, there are also times when I can't understand what the characters in television shows and movies in English are saying. I mean, maybe it's my bad listening comprehension or something. Hmm, if you catch my drift.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. You know what? I'm thinking trying to make some sense in my blog drafts isn't just me so I guess it's much better for me to just be the amateur writer who doesn't make any sense that I am. Hmm, I think there's nothing wrong with it or something. I mean, I guess this is just how God designed me and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. Hmm, I'm thinking of reading my blog drafts properly before posting those on my blog to minimize the typographic errors. Well, I'm just trying to live my life to the fullest the way I know how and all I can do for now is to keep on make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online as a stepping stone towards my dream of becoming a writer someday and that's an amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment