Saturday, October 12, 2013

Scribble It Down My Own Style

Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. You know what? I found out that Mr. Jersey Seventeen is engaged or shall I say getting married in a funny way via social networking site. I mean, it was my high school friend who posted an article about it as a status update and then she wrote something like “I thought true love waits but why didn't you wait for me?” then she tagged her sister if I'm not mistaken. Well, those weren't the exact words not to mention that my high school friend wrote it in mixed language. Hmm, I just translated it in English though I'm not so sure if I translated it the right way. LOL. Well, on the other hand when I found out that Mr. Jacob has a crush on this female music artist via a micro-blogging website I was slightly jealous which is nothing unusual. LOL. Well, who am I in their lives anyway? I mean, I'm just a mere fan and nothing but a fan not to mention that they don't even know that I exist. Hmm, whatever. LOL.

You know what? I'm wondering what kind of readers do I want for my blog. Well, I remember I once said something like “What is a writer without a reader?” That does make some sense, right? Well, I want readers who take things lightly in life. I want readers who will most likely not make a big deal out of little things. I want readers who don't over-think what they have read. Do you get me? Why am I talking about having readers when I obviously have none? LOL. I mean, for now. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. You know what? I guess it's much better for me not to think of readers if I ever do have some. I mean, I guess it's much better for me to write for the sake of writing or something. Hmm, I guess that will make the world a better place to live in. You know what? I think writing a novel is just not my niche so I guess it's much better for me to just drop the idea of giving being a creative writer a shot or something. Hmm, damn it.

Well, on second thought I think it's not such a bad idea to step out of my comfort zone and try to write a novel or something. Hmm, the problem is I'm not that creative anymore plus it seems like I have forgotten what it's like to build characters and come up with dialogues. I mean, if you can catch my drift. LOL. Hmm, so I guess the best thing for me to do is just to keep on make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online which is not as easy as one-two-three, mind you. You know what? I don't know if I'll get the sign I'm asking for or not when it comes to pursuing my dream as a writer in the real world everybody knows. I mean, I really find it ideal to start earning my own dough by writing or something. Oh, did I say it's much better for me to just write for the sake of writing? Well, I don't really know with me. Damn it. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between?

Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Hmm, and now I'm thinking somebody will reply to that and say something like why won't I keep my mouth shut then. LOL. Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Hmm, I guess I'm just a bit pressured to write 97,500 words of nonsense on or before the 15th of December 2013 even if it's unlikely that I will send my work of art which is my blog book to literary agents or something. I mean, it seems like the sign I'm asking for is not coming any time soon or maybe in my whole damn life. You know what? I'm sounding like a broken record saying the same things over and over again. Hmm, I wonder if my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Well, I'm still wishing for a thousand views for Christmas though or make it a million. LOL. Hmm, I don't really know why I'm writing too much lately. Well, all I know is I'm trying to live each and every day of my life to the fullest the way I know how. Hmm, so I guess the dream still lives on, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment