Sunday, October 20, 2013

Earning While Blogging

 
You know what? I'm really trying to figure out a way to start earning while blogging. Well, it's just that I'm not really that good when it comes to researching on search engines or something. I mean, it really sucks to be unemployed not to mention trying to deal with this funny feeling that I'm unemployable. Hmm, I dropped by online a while ago to make some corrections on my latest batch of blog posts and then I went researching on how to make a living out of writing. Well, I was thinking of having a little play online it's just that I decided why won't I do something worthwhile instead and try to figure out a way to start making a living out of writing 'coz it seems like I was only able to somehow polish my reading and writing skills but my listening and speaking skills were left behind. You know what? I have a funny feeling that there are times when I subconsciously turn into a workaholic. Well, I don't know with me. Damn it. Whatever.
 
Well, I'm thinking I don't really have the qualifications of being a freelance writer online or something. I mean, not to mention that I'm not really that good when it comes to researching on search engines for a certain topic and come up with an interesting to read article about the said topic. You know what? I just want to keep on updating my blog from time to time and then turn my blog into a blog book and then send my work of art to literary agents and then pray for a miracle to happen for a publishing company to publish my book someday. You know what? If I think it over I don't really get that much moral support while I'm in the process of writing my blog book aside from the internet load or something. Well, I even have a funny feeling that a bunch of creatures out there are against this dream of mine for some reason or something. Hmm, I don't really know. Oh, I'm thinking it's my thought patterns all over again or what. Well, no matter I'm gonna keep on writing. I mean, I always wanted to be a writer since I was eight years old and I am thankful enough to be given the chance these days to make that dream come true.
 
You know what? If I can only start earning my own dough by blogging. Hmm, it's just that it seems impossible these days so I guess the best thing for me to do is to keep on make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. You know what? I don't really know if somebody out there gave some of one's precious time in reading my blog posts and if ever somebody spared some of one's precious time in reading my blog posts then I don't know what was that person's reaction or something. Well, I guess it's much better for me to ready myself for not-so-constructive criticisms or something. I mean, being criticized is part of my dream of being a writer someday and I guess it's much better for me to learn how to live with it. Damn, I'm wondering if readers out there will bother to read a blog book that they cannot relate to. Hmm, on second thought if those readers who can't relate to my blog book read my work of art at least it will broaden their minds and they will somehow be transported into a whole new world while reading my blog book or something. Damn, I guess that's another marketing strategy. LOL.
 
Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. I mean, I don't really have that much in mind right now. Hmm, it's just that I need to write a few more lines to conform to the standard requirement of writing a page of nonsense per blog draft. You know what? I guess all I can do for now is to keep on make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. I mean, it's much better for me to think that everything will simply fall into place according to God's plan. You know what? If I'm really meant to be a writer in the real world everybody knows then maybe God is working on it to make that dream of mine come true someday. You know what? I have a funny feeling that a bunch of creatures out there just don't understand that I always wanted to be a writer since I was eight years old and here I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online as a stepping stone towards my dream of becoming a writer someday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment