Thursday, October 17, 2013

Psychotic Mind No More

You know what? I'm simply blogging to express myself and that's pretty much it. Oh, not to mention that it's not my problem why other creatures think the way they do. I mean, I guess it's much better for me to shrug all the negativity off 'coz I don't need such negativity in reaching for my dream to be a writer someday. Well, all I know is I'm just an unemployed not to mention unemployable young adult make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online as a stepping stone towards reaching for my dream to be a writer someday. You know what? I'm kind of thinking that this path I'm choosing is not the normal path or something. Well, it's just that I don't think there's something wrong with being abnormal from time to time. LOL. Oh, to add to that I'm not really someone you can call as “normal” to begin with. I mean, if I'm not mistaken I think it's only me in my batch way back school days who is a loner since time in memorial or something. Well, I guess this is just how God designed me and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it not to mention that He happens to be the best artist that ever existed. Damn it. LOL.

You know what? Whenever my psychotic mind drops by it makes me think of out of this world stuffs and it's so stupid of me to entertain those thoughts back then so I guess it's time for me to learn how to shrug those out of this world thoughts that my psychotic mind is trying to poison my head and think of something worthwhile instead. Oh, not to mention that I'm still under medication. I mean, I take an anti-psychotic and a mood stabilizer both once a day to aid me in dealing with this Bipolar Disorder I have. You know what? I guess the best thing for me to do is to do what I can to live my life to the fullest the way I know how. Well, it seems like for now all I can be is a unemployed not to mention unemployable young adult make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online as a stepping stone towards reaching for my dream to be a writer someday. Damn, I'm saying the same things over and over again. Hmm, whatever. LOL.

You know what? I don't really mind being different from everyone else. I mean, if you ask me I like it better that way or something. LOL. Oh, not to mention that I also don't mind if most if not all people just can't relate to me 'coz I find it quite a challenge to relate to other people either. LOL. Well, I guess I'm just unique in my own way and I like it better that way. Oh, not to mention that I also don't mind if most if not all people don't think the way I do and I'm sick and tired of making the most out of my imaginative mind trying to figure out what and how other people think or something. You know what? All I know is I never asked for this Bipolar Disorder I have. I mean, who wants to be a pain in the ass to begin with? Well, it's just that I'm thinking maybe having this Bipolar Disorder is somewhat written in my book of life that God wrote for me even before I was born into this world. Hmm, I guess I better just look at the bright side. Damn it.

You know what? I don't really know if me blogging is going somewhere. I mean, all I know is it's all I can do for now. Oh, not to mention sending the lyrics of my song “A Broken Record” to a local newspaper. You know what? I think I'm just gonna spend the rest of my life make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online or shall I say living my dream as a frustrated writer even just inside the four walls of my room. I mean, if you ask me I think there's really nothing much left for me to do here in this world of the living not to mention that I don't even know why was I ever born in this whole damn world anyway. You know what? I guess the best thing for me to do now is to live my life to the fullest the way I know how and being a blogger is all that I can do for now. Damn, I just don't want my psychotic mind to drop by and ruin everything. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment