Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Journey Goes On and On

Hmm, so I went online a few hours ago to update my blog and then I researched on how to change my thought patterns. Well, I read the online articles that came out of my research and if I'm not mistaken the online articles came to a conclusion that the best way to change one's thought patterns is to learn how to change the negative thoughts into positive ones. Damn, how am I gonna be able to do that? I mean, I'm a pessimist. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Oh, I forgot to send the lyrics of my song “A Broken Record” to a local newspaper. Well, maybe at the back of my head this isn't the right time for me to send it. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. By the way, I accidentally ended up fixing my laptop's webcam. Well, problem is it seems like the automatic photoshop decided to be gone for good or something. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn it.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I'm thinking of dropping by a professional photo studio and have a photo of myself by a professional photographer. Hmm, I don't know why. Well, maybe 'coz I just wanna have a souvenir of what I look like at this point in my life. Hmm, let's just say at least I'll have something to look back on years from now or something. You know what? I had a lot of photos when I was a baby and while I was growing up as a child. Hmm, it's just that everything changed since I began going to school. Well, not to mention that we don't really have a camera so it seems like the only photos of myself that you can find while growing up as a student are my photos in class pictures. Well, when college came I had camera phones and then I went taking photos of myself or something. Oh, not to mention that those camera phones seem to have that automatic photoshop that I'm talking about. LOL. Hmm, when I had my laptop I took photos with my webcam and it seems like my webcam has this automatic photoshop back then or something. Damn, what am I talking about? Hmm, whatever.

You know what? I'm thinking of putting two photos of myself side by side each other and make it look like I have a twin or something. LOL. Hmm, let's just say it's inspired by this book series about the adventures and misadventures of identical twins that I was fond of reading way back grade school. LOL. Well, I guess it's my creative side resurfacing all over again or something. You know what? I think it will take some time for my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” to achieve another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. You know what? I'm not really photogenic and I look different in pictures. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. You know what? I wonder when will I ever start making some sense in my blog drafts? Well, on second thought I think it will be weird to start making some sense or something. Hmm, whatever. Damn it. LOL.

Damn, it's not that easy to write a page of nonsense, mind you. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. By the way, I'm thinking it will be nice if I can do some cosplay on a professional photo studio. Oh, not to mention the wigs. Well, I don't know with me. I guess it's just my creativity resurfacing all over again or something. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm writing too much lately. Well, I don't know with me. Oh, so I guess it's time for me to turn negative thoughts to positive thoughts from now on or something. Well, I know it will be quite a challenge but if I won't be able to change my thought patterns then I really won't be able to move on with my damn life and that's an amen. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment