Saturday, September 21, 2013

When I Have Given It Up

It's quite funny that when I have given up my dream to be a singer songwriter slash recording artist I ended up discovering via a message on a social networking site that a music arranger decided to arrange a background music for my song “A Broken Record”. Well, I checked out the link sent to me and listened to what that music arranger came up with. Hmm, I didn't reply to that music arranger's social networking message. Well, I think I'll go and listen to what that music arranger came up with again before I give an opinion. I'm thankful for the music arranger's efforts though. It's just that I have given up on my dream to be singer songwriter slash recording artist so it's sad for me to say that the music arranger's efforts will only go into waste or in vain or what.

I'm thinking it will take some time before my lyric video for my song “A Broken Record” will reach another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Yeah, I'm still wishing for a thousand views for Christmas or make it a million. LOL. Well, I'm still running one hundred percent done in reading this Fantasy book series I'm reading these days as a reading progress update. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Oh, the background music the music arranger came up with for my song wasn't complete 'coz if I remember it correctly the music arranger said in the social networking message that the last part of my song was quite confusing and the melody was a bit difficult to figure out. Well, that's how I remember it or shall I say understand it.

Oh, if I understand it correctly when I checked that website offering services such as turning a blog into a professional looking book I figured out that it's me who will shoulder the shipping aside from the price of the blog book itself. Oh, not to mention that I also discovered that the shipping is quite expensive as well as the pricing of the blog book itself so I guess it's much better for me to drop the idea considering the reality that I don't have a single penny in my pocket to spend for it. Hmm, so I guess this is another downside of being unemployed not to mention unemployable. Hey, why won't I just go back to the old-fashioned way which is to write a book first and then send it to literary agents? Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Well, never mind. LOL.

Well, there's really nothing much to talk about. Hmm, I'm thinking of joining a writing workshop. It's just that I don't have a single penny in my pocket to do that. Oh, I haven't updated my social networking profiles carrying my official pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” for weeks now. I mean, what am I gonna update it with? LOL. Damn, it's so sad my headset with microphone got broken and is most probably in a dump site by now. Well, I have given up on my dream to be a singer songwriter slash recording artist anyway so what's the point of a headset with microphone. Hmm, I'm just thinking of coming up with my own cover of my favorite songs or something. Well, I guess it's much better for me to just forget about it and just focus on updating my blog instead.

You know what? I'm not really that good when it comes to singing with a musical instrument. It's just that I have a funny feeling that I sing better acapella or something. Well, I tried to sing a song via videoke a few weeks ago and it just didn't quite went that well or what. Hmm, I don't know with me. Well, I guess it has something to do with what they call as timing which reminds me that I dropped my piano and guitar lessons back then after realizing that I don't have a single clue what the heck timing is all about. LOL. You know what? My vocabulary is really limited. I think I was only able to learn the basic English words and then I go repeating the same words over and over again in my sentences. Nothing much. It just crossed my mind and I felt like writing it down. LOL. Well, I guess there's nothing wrong with it, right? I mean, at least my readers if I ever do have some don't have to carry along a dictionary with them every time they read my literary masterpieces. LOL. Damn, what am I saying? Well, never mind. LOL. Hmm, so the dream still lives on, huh? I mean, it seems like my dream to be a writer someday will never fade away. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment