Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Drifting in My Own World

Within the few hours before writing this blog draft I watched all over again the 8th movie installment of this Fantasy book series I had been busy reading lately and I have to say that it's fair enough to consider the 8th movie installment as one of the best if not the best in the entire movie version. Well, it's the finale so what can you expect? LOL. Oh, not to mention that some parts of the 8th movie installment were so moving and there were times when I ended up being teary eyed. LOL. Well, I don't know with me. Damn, it was such one heck of a finale. Hmm, so I'm done reading the book series and I'm done re-watching all of the movie installments so I guess I didn't miss half of my life after all. LOL. How many times do I have to repeat that? LOL.

Well, I guess my readers if I ever do have some have figured out what Fantasy book series it is that I'm babbling about lately due to the accidental clues that I have given so far so I guess there's no need for me to give any more clues or something. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. LOL. I mean, I'm not really that good when it comes to giving a book review or a movie review. You know what? There are some people who tell other people to dream and keep on dreaming until one's dream comes true. Well, it's just that I'm wondering how will those people telling other people to dream react if I tell them that I want to be a writer and a singer songwriter slash recording artist someday. I mean, will they go and encourage me to keep on dreaming or tell me that not all dreams come true or something. Can you catch my drift? LOL.

Hmm, I'm also thinking what if receiving a message via social networking site from a music arranger saying that one arranged a background music for my song “A Broken Record” and a link to what one came up with is a sign from God that I shouldn't give up my dream to be a singer songwriter slash recording artist someday and God is trying to tell me to keep that dream alive 'coz there's a possibility that it will come true someday. Yeah, right. It's like in my wildest dreams. LOL. Well, it's just that I have given up on my dream to be singer songwriter slash recording artist someday. Hmm, but there's something that can change my mind though. It's just that I'm not saying what it is 'coz it's some sort of a sign I'm asking from God that is confidential.

Damn, am I such a terrible writer? Well, I don't really know. I mean, I guess this is just the way I write so the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. I mean, I live in my own world since time in memorial not to mention that my own self is too much of a problem. Hmm, I'm thinking if I wrote a diary since I was a child I'll only end up filling up the pages of a notebook with all the nonsense in the world or something. I mean, there's really nothing much to talk about at present. Damn, how many times do I have to say that? Hmm, I guess I better go and sing my song “A Broken Record” to myself, huh? LOL.

You know what? I came to think that I find it quite a challenge to be an amateur writer considering that all I have been writing lately are my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between so I'm kind of wondering what kind of a challenge it will be if I'll work as a writer who is supposed to write something that makes some sense or something. Hmm, I'm thinking of reading what I have written so far from the day I began blogging carrying my pen name “Adeline Chrystyn”. It's just that I still don't feel like doing so. Well, I guess there's a right time for that so for the mean time all I can do is to keep on updating my blog as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. Damn, how many times do I have to repeat that? Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, never mind and that's an amen. Damn it. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment