Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Smile Isn't Always Beautiful

Oh, a few minutes after coming up with my previous blog draft I decided to watch all over again the third movie installment of this Fantasy book series I had been busy reading lately. I mean, it's just fascinating to watch the main characters not to mention those who played them growing up. Yeah, right. While at the same time I can't imagine myself growing up when if I think it over we are almost of the same age. LOL. Well, there are times when I think in a mature way but I have to say that there are also times when I think in such an immature way. Hmm, so why did I name this blog draft “A Smile Isn't Always Beautiful”? Well, it's because I have a funny feeling that I don't look good when I smile and that's pretty much it. I mean, if I'm not mistaken some people say that one will look better whenever one wears a smile. It's just that it seems like it's not in my case.

You know what? I guess the best thing for me to do for now is to keep on updating my blog as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online and if it's God's will that my blog will turn into a blog book plus I'll have the chance to publish my book for free online and not to mention selling my work of art which is my blog book then much better. Or if not after submitting my work of art which is my blog book to literary agents a publishing company will give it a chance then publish my blog book and my blog book will miraculously be a bestseller or something. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? I mean, I guess there's nothing wrong with earning my own dough while documenting the rest of my life, right? Yeah, I thought so. Hmm, so the dream still lives on, huh?

I don't know why I never learned to be with people. I mean, I have been a loner since time in memorial, right? Oh, I also have a funny feeling that it were the people around me who did whatever they can to adjust to me and I never did anything to adjust to the people around me. You know what? One of the reasons why I think I'm unemployable is because I never learned how to be with people aside from my immediate family and a few friends back in school. Well, on second thought when I'm around them I'm most if not all the time silent and seems to be drifting in my own world anyway so it seems like I'm not around them at all. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, so I guess it's safe to say that I never really learned to be with people.

So I'm scratching the option to be a regular employee in a company 'coz it's quite obvious that I'm unemployable and I really have a strong feeling that the corporate world is not the right path for me. Damn, if I can only start earning my own dough by writing then that will surely make the whole damn world a better place to live in. I mean, I don't know why but I have a strong feeling that being a writer is the right path for me. Hmm, I don't know why. Well, maybe 'coz back in school or shall I say in my whole damn life I was only able to polish my reading and writing skills but my listening and speaking skills were left behind. I mean, if you can catch my drift.

Hmm, maybe in the coming days I'll still end up religiously updating my blog or maybe there will be times when after weeks and weeks I won't be posting anything at all. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, all I know is what I can do for now is to keep on updating my blog as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. Damn, how many times do I have to repeat that? Hmm, I don't know where this path I'm choosing will take me. It's just that I really have a strong feeling that being a writer is the right path for me. Oh, I also need to remind myself that there's no such thing as an overnight success. Well, to think of it I began this journey to be a writer someday since I was eight. Hmm, there were ups and downs along the way but I'm still here living my dream as a frustrated writer even just inside the four walls of my room. It's just that this time around I guess it's time for me to live my dream as a writer in the real world everybody knows and I'll start by submitting my literary masterpieces to literary agents when I have written enough for my blog to be book worthy not to mention publishing worthy and that's an amen. Yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment