Saturday, September 28, 2013

Make a Living Out of Writing

Hmm, so I guess I just couldn't take a break from writing. I mean, not for now. LOL. Well, I'm thinking of reading what I have written here on my blog so far it's just that I'm also thinking that this isn't the right time for me to do that. Hmm, I don't know with me. Well, I decided to read again one of the books in my mini-library and the book that I'm currently reading is written in the national language of this country where I live in. If I'm not mistaken this book I'm talking about is more on the adventures and misadventures of being a student with a twist of humor in it. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Well, there's nothing to worry 'coz it seems like my student career is somewhat over and I'm not ever going back to school any time soon or maybe in my whole damn life. I mean, I already learned how to read and write so what else am I gonna go to school for?

Oh, I'm not saying that a student better drop out of school after learning how to read and write. I mean, if I'm not mistaken education is important 'coz if one isn't well educated then other people might go and take advantage of one's ignorance. Well, if you can catch my drift. Oh, not to mention that employers these days opt for college graduates than the undergraduate ones. I mean, being a college graduate increases one's chances of landing as a company employee with a good pay. Well, it's just that the corporate world is not the world for me. Damn, if I can only start making a living out of writing then that will surely make the whole damn world a better place to live in. Oh, I'm still on page 20 of this book I'm currently reading. Hmm, nothing much. Damn it.

Hmm, so I guess this is what I got for being such a loner since time in memorial, huh? I ended up to be an unemployed not to mention unemployable young adult who is make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online not to mention spending too much dough just to live that dream even just inside the four walls of my room without earning a single centavo out of my efforts and to make things worse the dough spent came from my parents 'coz I don't have a single centavo or shall I say penny inside my pocket. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? Well, I hope you're immune to it by now. LOL.

Oh, I'm still thinking about doing a writing workshop all by myself. I browsed through the blog topic ideas that came out in my research the last time I dropped by online and still it's not helping at all. Well, on second thought I'm not really a girl with many opinions so might as well just keep on writing about my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between. Damn, I really wanna read a new book. It's just that I don't have a single penny in my pocket to buy myself a new one so here I am reading all over again one of the books in my mini-library. You know what? I'm also still thinking of turning my blog into a professional looking blog book. Hmm, it's just that I think the best thing for me to do is to accomplish step one first which is to write a publishing worthy blog book and then submit my work of art to literary agents. Well, I guess so.

Hmm, so I guess nothing much is going on at present, huh? Well, that's nothing new. LOL. Hmm, I was thinking of having what I have written so far since I began carrying pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” printed on a short bond paper. It's just that I don't have a single penny in my pocket for me to do that so I dropped the idea. I guess it's much better for me to just keep on updating my blog as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. I mean, I haven't written a publishing worthy blog book yet so it means there's still a lot of work to be done and a long way to go. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Damn, what am I gonna write in the query that I will send to literary agents? I mean, the query better be good enough to make literary agents give my blog book a chance or something. Hmm, I'll think about it so for now I guess it's much better for me to write 97,500 words of nonsense by December. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment