Tuesday, September 24, 2013

So Close to the Dream Yet So Far

You know what? I'm thinking maybe I'm already living my dream to be a writer as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. Well, it's just that I'm sort of spending more to live that dream without earning a single centavo out of it. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Damn, if I can only start earning my own dough by writing then that will surely make the whole damn world a better place to live in. Hmm, how many times do I have to repeat that? Damn it. I mean, I'm already in my mid-twenties and I'm still dependent on my parents so just try to imagine how that sucks. It's just that I don't really belong in the corporate world. I want to make a living as a writer not to mention that writing is one of the few things I learned in my whole damn life. Well, forget about all the wrong grammar though. LOL. Hmm, whatever. LOL.

Hey, I'm not done with step one yet which is to write a publishing worthy blog book so it seems like I still have a long way to go then. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. You know what? It's quite a challenge to document my life from now on when if I think it over I don't have a life to begin with. LOL. Hmm, I'm thinking if I'll get the chance to read everything I wrote these days a decade from now I'll end up realizing what a girl with no substance I am as a young adult. LOL. You know what? I'm still thinking of having a writing workshop on my own. It's just that I don't have the slightest clue how am I gonna go with it. Well, I don't really know.

You know what? If you feel like you are the most stupid person that ever existed in the whole damn world then I guess it's much better for you to read my blog book “Mysterious Girl” by Adeline Chrystyn for you to feel like someone else out there is more stupid than you are and that more stupid girl happens to be me. LOL. Hmm, nothing much. I mean, that's supposed to be a marketing strategy. LOL. Hmm, I'm thinking I'm gonna read everything I have written since I began blogging carrying my pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” by the time my blog book which is “Mysterious Girl” by Adeline Chrystyn miraculously survives a year which is ages from now. Well, way back January 2012 I began writing a TweetBook which is a compilation of all my tweets for the Year of the Water Dragon. It's just that my psychotic mind dropped by and spoiled everything which put an end to my TweetBook by mid of May 2012. Well, never mind. Damn it.

Hmm, so I guess TweetBook time was long over and it's now time for writing a blog book as I document the rest of my life from now on which is not as easy as one-two-three. I mean, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. It's just that I'd rather have nothing to talk about than have my psychotic mind drop by and ruin everything. I mean, if you can catch my drift. You know what? The Year of the Water Dragon 2012 was just a year ago but it feels like it's been decades or something. Hmm, I don't know with me. I mean, considering that nothing much is happening in my life aside from the usual same old same old. Well, I don't really know. Damn it.

It seems like I'm not switching back to writing in a diary format 'coz I'll only end up playing with words whenever I write in such a way. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Damn, my blog is really getting more and more boring by the minute. Well, that's nothing new. I mean, what can you expect from a boring person like me living such a super boring life? Hmm, I wonder why am I writing a lot lately. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, I wonder if it has something to do with being pressured to write 97,500 words of nonsense on or before the 15th of December 2013. Well, all I know is I'm not playing with words this time around. I mean, I'm simply writing whatever pops out of my head in a candid way. Damn, I'm still on step one. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment