Sunday, September 8, 2013

Taken the Wrong Way

I'm still running seventy-one percent done in reading this Fantasy book series these days and I have to say I have been a bit of a slow reader lately. Well, not that it matters. I mean, what's the point of being able to read a hundred pages in no time without understanding a single thing, right? Yeah, I thought so. LOL. Hmm, in fairness the Fantasy book series I'm reading these days is getting more and more interesting. Well, no wonder it's the bestselling book series of all time. You know what? I wonder what it will be like to be a half-witch and half-vampire. Hmm, and I meant the sophisticated way 'coz I don't want people running by the mere sight of me 'coz I look like a monster or people accusing me that I do dark magic mainly upon how I look. Damn it.

Hmm, so why is the title of this blog draft “Taken the Wrong Way”? Well, it's because I feel like I am being taken the wrong way by other people all over again or shall I say I feel like I am being misinterpreted by other people all over again which is not a good feeling at all. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Damn, why won't we talk about something else? I mean, as long as I do understand myself then I am good to go, right? So the heck with other people. I guess it's much better for me not to worry too much most especially about stuffs that shouldn't be worried about.

You know what? As I go on reading this Fantasy book series I'm reading these days I feel like a student who needs to complete and pass a year level just to level up to the next upper year level as I read one book to the next. Do you get me or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? Oh, not to mention that I just can't wait to get to the end of the story or shall I say be one hundred percent done in reading this Fantasy book series I'm reading these days. By the way, I can't help wonder if I'll take that comment for the lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” that I uploaded on my video sharing website's channel carrying my official pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” in a good way or in a bad way. Oh, not to mention that the said comment earned three likes so far. If you forgot the comment says “This song hurts both my brain and my soul.”. Hmm, I'm thinking the one who left that comment and the one who disliked my lyric video is one and the same person. Well, maybe I'll just take it in a neutral way or something.

Damn, as I am writing this blog draft I wonder if my lyric video for my song “A Broken Record” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. You know what? I have a funny feeling my blog is really getting more and more boring by the minute. Hey, on second thought being a witch or a vampire or half of each is quite scary so it seems like I'd rather choose to be a normal human being. LOL. I mean, it's the same thing with magic. I think magic is a scary stuff to deal with so I don't wanna have anything to do with it. Hey, I think I have said something like this before. Hmm, it seems like I'm sounding like a broken record, huh? Damn it.

Oh, a few months ago I was able to read a book that falls under the Chick Lit genre. Hmm, I borrowed it from my sister. Well, the book in fairness is quite entertaining not to mention that the book also has a movie version. Hmm, if I'm not mistaken I have seen the movie version during my late college years. Well, nothing much. It just crossed my mind and I felt like sharing that one. Hmm, I think I'm not really that into Chick Lit. Oh, when I dropped by a website for books and readers I was able to read a short description about books that fall under the Mystery genre and I found out that I took the said genre the wrong way. Oh, talk about taking things the wrong way. LOL. So by now I'm only interested in reading novels that fall under Psychology. But before anything else I have a Fantasy book series here that I need to get done reading. I mean, I'm still running seventy-one percent done in reading which means I still have a long way to go. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment