Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sounding Like a Broken Record

Hmm, as a reading progress update I'm still running one hundred percent done in reading this Fantasy book series I'm reading these days. Damn, I feel like my blog is getting more and more boring by the minute. I mean, I'm thinking maybe my readers if I ever do have some are sick and tired of me babbling about my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between not to mention my frustrations and how I'm living my frustrations even just inside the four walls of my room. Well, I guess for now all I can do is to keep on make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. Damn, it's like spending more dough without earning a single centavo or something. Well, if I can only start earning my own dough by writing then that will surely make the whole damn world a better place to live in. Yeah, right. It's like in my wildest dreams. LOL.

By the way, I'm writing this blog draft on a Sunday and I just watched all over again the first movie installment of this Fantasy book series I'm reading these days. Well, I ended up realizing that based on my fifth grade class picture I look mature when I was eleven making those who played the main characters of the Fantasy movie look like seven years old. LOL. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Damn, I wonder what's the secret to being a vampire. Well, I'm not really photogenic and I look different in pictures. Hmm, I may not be photogenic but I have to say that there are limited edition cameras out there that seem to have an automatic photoshop when it comes to taking photos of me. LOL. Well, I guess it depends on the angle and the lights or what.

So I guess it's quite clear by now that I'm such a boring person living such a super boring life, huh? LOL. Well, there's nothing new about that. LOL. You know what? I guess for now the best thing for me to do is to write a book first and then send it to literary agents. Damn, how many times do I have to repeat that? By the way, it's quite a challenge to brainstorm for a blog draft title lately. Hmm, I don't know with me. You know what? If I ever do have readers which is quite a miracle then I wanna know them and I also want to know what they think of my blog. Well, maybe I just want to learn how to deal with criticisms. I mean, being criticized comes with being a writer, right? Yeah, I thought so. Well, I know not all criticisms are good and I also don't know if I already know how to handle not-so-constructive criticisms. Damn, I just wanna learn how to.

Well, I guess I'll be waiting in vain for criticisms from readers 'coz I'm pretty sure that I don't have readers at all. LOL. I'm thinking if somebody was ever able to drop by my blog then that person just browsed through the web page and then closed the tab right after. I mean, if you can catch my drift. By the way, I'm not satisfied with the services offered by those websites who promise to turn one's blog into a professional looking blog book. Well, I don't know with me. You know what? I guess it's not a good idea to take stuffs in my hands and all that when it comes to publishing a book someday. I guess it's much better to submit my work to literary agents first.

I'm thinking if someone will ask me what genre I think my blog “Mysterious Girl” by Adeline Chrystyn belongs then I'll most probably answer that it belongs to Psychology perhaps. Well, I don't really know. Or maybe it simply belongs to Diary or something. Or maybe it simply belongs to Blogs. Or maybe it doesn't belong in any genre at all. Or maybe it simply belongs to Rubbish. LOL. Hmm, maybe a time will come when I won't be religiously updating my blog anymore. Well, I don't really know. You know what? I wish a literary agent will end up dropping by my blog, read my posts, end up liking it, advise me to turn my blog into a book, and offer to represent my book to publishing companies. Yeah, right. It's like in my wildest dreams. Well, who knows? I mean, it was quite a surprise that someone shared some of my posts on a social networking site and it's also quite a surprise to discover via social networking message that a music arranger arranged a background music for my song “A Broken Record”. Hmm, so I'm thinking why not in the coming future I'll receive a message from a literary agent who is willing to help me make my dream to be a writer come true. Hmm, on second thought I haven't written that much on my blog for it to be book worthy yet and not to mention publishing worthy so I still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment