Sunday, September 8, 2013

Songwriting Sessions

I think it's much better for me to drop “It's a Mess by Adeline Chrystyn” but I'll still go on promoting my song “A Broken Record” the way I know how. LOL. I mean, I guess there are times in life when one has to give up on something so I decided to give up my dream to be a singer songwriter slash recording artist someday. Well, never mind the reason why I feel like giving up on something at this point in my life. Hmm, aside from I really see no future for me in being a singer songwriter slash recording artist. I mean, I just don't have that “It” that they are looking for whatever that “It” is. Well, there's another reason but I'd rather not share it 'coz it's quite too personal not to mention that it's mental so just forget about it or something. LOL. Damn.

Oh, not to mention that it seems like the magic of those once in a blue moon songwriting sessions is gone now. Hmm, to add to that I have a funny feeling that those who have heard me sing live and in the flesh found my singing voice too annoying. LOL. So I guess it's much better for me to focus more in make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. I mean, who knows? Maybe one day a literary agent will accidentally bump into my blog, read my posts, see some potential in me, advise me to turn my blog into a book, and offer to represent my book to publishing companies. Hmm, it's just that it seems like no literary agent is stupid enough to do that. Well, who knows? What if a miracle will happen or something. Yeah, right. Whatever. LOL.

You know what? I'm kind of wondering if the internet is here to stay 'til the end of time. I mean, as they say nothing lasts forever, right? Well, I'm just wondering what is the best way to preserve my literary masterpieces or something. I mean, is it through posting it here on my blog? Or is it through having it printed on a short bond paper and book-bounded? You know what? I bumped into a website online offering services such as turning a blog into a book or something. It's just that I don't have a single penny in my pocket to avail of such service not to mention that I haven't written that much here on my blog for it to be book worthy yet. Or maybe I'll just have the pages printed on a short bond paper and have my literary masterpieces book-bounded someday. Well, I don't really know. I guess I need to give myself some time to think about it. Well, never mind.

Oh, not to mention that it really sucks to still be dependent on my parents now that I'm already in my mid-twenties. Damn, if I can only start earning my own dough through writing then that will surely make the whole damn world a better place to live in. Well, I tried to research for writing jobs online. It's just that all my efforts went into waste. Hmm, it seems like it's also not the right time for me to join a writing workshop. Well, never mind asking why 'coz I'm not saying the answer I have in mind. I guess all I can do for now is to keep on updating my blog the best way I can without knowing where what I'm doing goes. Damn, I wonder if will it go somewhere. LOL.

Hmm, I wonder if my lyric video for my song “A Broken Record” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. By the way, I'm still running seventy-one percent done in reading this Fantasy book series I'm reading these days. Well, I have been reading the same book for a week now. LOL. It's just sad that it will take some time before I will be able to watch the last twenty-five percent of the movie installments of this Fantasy book series I'm reading these days. Well, so here I go talking to myself all over again. LOL. Oh, you just don't have any idea how talking to one's self helps. I'm still gonna do whatever I can to keep my blog updated which is not an easy thing to do, mind you. By the way, I was able to browse through the classified ads section of a Sunday newspaper if I'm not mistaken last weekend. Well, there's nothing for me there. Hmm, why won't I do things my own way or something? I mean, if you ask me I prefer to write a book first and then send it to literary agents as a first step to achieving my dream to be a writer someday. Well, as I've said if self-publishing is an option then I'm not that rich to self-publish so I guess it's much better for me to drop the idea and that's an amen. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment