Saturday, September 28, 2013

Listening to My Own Songs

I opt to listen to my own songs with a headset. Hmm, I don't know with me. Well, since my headset with microphone got broken and is most probably in a dump site by now I tried to listen to the fine-tuned version of my twelve-song-acapella-record-album “It's a Mess” without a headset but I ended up putting an end to it after a few minutes of listening. Damn, I wonder if my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. You know what? I'm thinking since I'm done exploring the world of witches and wizards through reading this Fantasy book series I had been busy reading lately not to mention watching the movie installments of the said Fantasy book series then I'm kind of feeling like giving the world of vampires and werewolves a chance. Well, I don't feel like reading the books. I mean, I just feel like watching the movie version and all that. Hmm, whatever. LOL.

Hmm, so I guess for now my world revolves around listening to music, reading good books, and writing my own blog book. Oh, I'm thinking the world will be a better place to live in if I can add watching movies to the list. LOL. You know what? I feel like it's been a while since I mentioned “It's a Mess” in my previous blog posts. Well, I don't really know. LOL. Hmm, I'm thinking it's fair enough to say that my singing voice somehow got polished through the years of constant singing or shall I say screaming. LOL. You know what? I'm thinking if I'll combine all my literary masterpieces since I had Bipolar Disorder I would have written a book that I can reconsider as publishing worthy by now. It's just that it was a girl with a psychotic mind who wrote those stuffs so I better drop the idea of combining all those literary masterpieces and just work on a new work of art instead. Well, I already am working on it and this new work of art happens to be my blog book “Mysterious Girl” by Adeline Chrystyn. Well, never mind. Damn it.

Oh, if I'm not mistaken one of the interesting blog topic ideas that popped out in my online research is to give a critique on someone or something or whatever. Damn, I'm not really that good when it comes to giving a critique or what. Oh, not to mention that I'm quite somehow allergic to criticisms especially if it's a not-so-constructive criticism delivered in a barbaric way. LOL. Oh, another interesting blog topic idea that popped out in my online research is to write a blog post about my stand on books in print compared to e-books. Hmm, why won't I go and give this topic a try? Well, so here it goes. I mean, as a reader I opt to read books in print 'coz I grew up doing so and I have to say that there's really nothing like flipping the pages or something. LOL. Well, it's just that if I'll ever become a writer then I opt to sell an e-book version of my work of art rather than the printed one. I mean, most people these days are living in the digital age and with the rise of tablets then I'm thinking modern readers opt for e-books or something. LOL.

Well, I'm still dreaming to have a mini-library someday though and I mean a mini-library of books in print. Damn, why is the title of this blog draft “Listening to My Own Songs”? I mean, it's quite funny how I gave this blog draft the said title when here I am ending up talking about books and not songs. LOL. Well, I guess that's just me and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. LOL. Hmm, so I guess the best thing for me to do for now is to live my life to the fullest not to mention making the most out of each and every day the way I know how. Damn, what am I gonna do without writing? Hmm, maybe I'll go and listen to “It's a Mess” by the time I'll have a new headset with microphone not to mention that I'll go and read what I have written so far since I began carrying my pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” by December or by the time my blog book survives a year which is still ages from now. I mean, reading my literary masterpieces is somehow like listening to my own songs. I mean, if you can catch my drift. LOL. Damn, why am I writing a lot lately? Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, so the dream still lives on, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment