Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Living Such a Super Boring Life

Yesterday evening I watched the fourth movie installment of this Fantasy book series I had been busy reading lately and within the few hours before writing this blog draft I watched the fifth and the sixth movie installments. You know what? It only takes a few hours to watch the movie version and it takes weeks or even months to read the book version. Nothing much. I just felt like writing that one down. LOL. Hmm, I'm thinking if ever there will be a re-make of the movie version then I'm gonna go and pick up the courage to apply as an extra. LOL. Well, that if the audition will be held in a place where I don't have to ride a plane just to get there which is a chance in a million. LOL. Damn, what am I saying? Hmm, I guess better not mind what I said.

So what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm running out of nonsense to talk about. LOL. You know what? I just wanna be part of the movie re-make even just an extra like being one of the witches, vampires, or whatever in any scene needing an extra or something. LOL. Hmm, I wonder what it will be like to be in the movie set and all that. I'm thinking it will feel like having the chance to tour around a theme park or something. Well, I guess so. Damn, I'm thinking it will be such a magical journey or something. LOL. Hmm, it's just that the magic is fictitious and not real which makes it not that scary. I mean, if you know what I mean. LOL. Whatever.

You know what? I'm thinking of browsing through all over again those suggested blog topics that popped out in my online research back then. It's just that I'm not really a girl with many opinions. I'm thinking no one out there gives a damn of what I think or something. Hmm, so maybe that's why I'm also thinking that no one in one's right mind will dare to spare some of one's hard earned dough just to read my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between. I'm thinking maybe people will spend the dough to buy a bar of chocolate instead. LOL. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, an idea just popped out of my head. Well, why won't I do a writing workshop all by myself then? It's like doing some self-study or home study or something. Okay?

Hmm, so I made up my mind. I'm gonna do a writing workshop all by myself from now on. Well, for a start I'm gonna go and research for interesting blog topics then go and write something about those topics. Hmm, I'm gonna reconsider what came out of my previous research online and then make a short list of what I find interesting to write about. Hmm, that sounds like a good idea. Hey, did I say I made up my mind? Well, it's just that my mind is subject to change from time to time so I hope it won't come as a shock if I won't push through with having a writing workshop on my own. I mean, I'm thinking it's part of being a writer to be criticized and the more a writer is being criticized the more a writer will figure out how to polish one's skill in writing even more. Hmm, am I making some sense here or what? Well, I don't really know. Damn, never mind. LOL.

Damn, my blog is really getting more and more boring by the minute. Oh, not to mention that I sound like a broken record repeating the same things over and over again. Damn, how many times do I have to repeat that? LOL. So what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? You know what? I really think doing a writing workshop on my own is really a good idea or something. Hmm, I'll think it over if I'll push through with it or not. You know what? I'm thinking of reading what I have written so far from the very start or something. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, so I'm wondering what book am I gonna read next after this Fantasy book series I had been busy reading lately. Oh, I'm also thinking of researching more on how to self-publish an e-book without spending even a single centavo online not to mention selling my work of art which is my blog book on online e-bookstores and that's an amen. LOL. Hmm, I wonder if such is really possible or what. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment