Friday, November 1, 2013

Something to Write About

I'm writing too much these days. Well, I don't know with me. You know what? Actually, the real plan was I'll simply write a blog post per week so it's like make-believing that I'm writing a weekly column for a newspaper or something. Oh, speaking of newspaper I decided not to send any of my poems to a local newspaper the last time I dropped by online. Well, maybe 'coz at the back of my head this isn't the right time for me to do that. Hmm, last night I dropped by online to update my blog and then I posted on social networking sites that photo of myself wearing a dress. Well, when I dropped by online last night I decided not to promote my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” on a social networking site. Hmm, not to mention that it seems like it will take some time before my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” achieves another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Damn, I'm running out of nonsense to talk about.

You know what? I think I'm just pressured to write 97,500 words of nonsense on or before the 15th of December. Oh, not to mention that if my blog book will go through revision by an editor I think my whole page of nonsense will simply narrow down to a few sentences or a paragraph or something. LOL. Damn, it's not that easy make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online, mind you. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I have a funny feeling that I'm really turning into a workaholic as I am keeping my blog updated from time to time. You know what? There's really nothing much to talk about. I mean, I just feel like writing so here I am coming up with another blog draft or something. LOL. Hmm, whatever.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. You know what? I have a funny feeling that my readers if I ever do have some are sick and tired of reading those previous sentences over and over again in my blog drafts. LOL. You know what? I guess the best thing for me to do for now is just to keep on doing what I'm doing even if I don't know if make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online is going somewhere or not. I mean, God has a plan for me and I'm praying that everything will simply fall into place someday. Well, maybe there are times these days when I feel like my life is going nowhere. Hmm, it's just that as they say God can see the future that's why there are prayers left unanswered. I mean, there's always a reason why God is making things happen in our lives. You know what? I'm thinking what if I'm really meant to be a writer in the real world everybody knows and everything that happened since I had Bipolar Disorder not to mention having this Bipolar Disorder and going through so much mental and emotional torture are God's ways of preparing me in achieving my dream to be a writer in the real world everybody knows someday.

Well, I don't really know. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. You know what? I feel like I'm really born to be an artist. Well, I don't know with me. LOL. Hmm, I know I'm not as great as Renaissance artists are. It's just that I feel more like myself whenever I express myself through arts. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I'm kind of thinking why won't I go balance work and play or something. I mean, it's not really healthy to just work most if not all of the time and just forget about unwinding or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, I'm thinking in the next few days I'll go and brainstorm for an interesting blog topic idea before coming up with a blog draft.

I mean, I'm thinking maybe my readers if I ever do have some are sick and tired of reading all the nonsense in the world that I'm babbling these days not to mention that my blog is getting more and more boring by the minute. Well, I guess that's just me and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. LOL. You know what? I think it'll be nice to receive some critique when it comes to my writing style. I mean, I'm just wondering what if I'm giving my readers if I ever do have some a headache whenever they read my blog drafts 'coz they just can't understand what the hell it is that I'm talking about. Hmm, maybe I'm still wondering if am I writing in English in a way that it's only me who can understand or something. Well, I don't really know. Damn it. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment