Thursday, November 21, 2013

So Now It Seems Like I'm Bleeding

I was so bored with life so I decided to drop by Animé's profile on a social networking site. Well, it seems like he's happily not to mention madly in love with his girlfriend these days. I mean, at this point his friend and he were even talking about Animé having a baby with his girlfriend or something. Hmm, as I've said it seems like Animé and his girlfriend have been together for quite a long time now and it seems like the only thing that's lacking in their relationship at this point is a wedding and of course a baby comes after that. LOL. By the way, I also dropped by Where's-Your-Teacher?'s profile on a social networking and a picture of him carrying his son on a park greeted me with a big hello. LOL. Well, nothing much. I mean, I guess it's just that fanatic in me resurfacing all over again or something. Oh, I won't dare to add them on my official account on a social networking site. LOL. I mean, I think that's somewhat going too far or something. Damn it.

Oh, not to mention that I also dropped by Sam Keanu Neuryc's profile on a social networking site. Hmm, he wrote something in his mother tongue on his timeline a few months ago and thank goodness for the translation that I was able to somehow figure out what it means. Well, if I was able to catch the drift of what he wrote the right way it seems like he was hurting when he wrote whatever that is he wrote or something. Hmm, it's just that I don't know if he's still hurting up until now or what. You know what? I really want to know Sam Keanu Neuryc's offical social networking accounts 'coz obviously those accounts in which I had the chance to talk to him were unofficial ones. Well, if I remember it right Sam Keanu Neuryc sent me a link via e-mail message a few months ago. Hmm, I'm kind of hesitant to open that link or something. I mean, what if that link contains a virus or something. I mean, I can't risk it 'coz I really can't afford to buy myself a new laptop these days. Damn, why am I talking about my crushes all over again? Well, I don't know with me. LOL. Well, I guess I'm just bored with life all over again or something. Damn it.

By the way, I'm thinking of doing the Math all over again. Hmm, I now have thirty friends on my official account on a social networking site. Well, I decided to sort them out so I added three friends as family, eight friends as close friends, two friends as interesting friends, and seventeen friends as acquaintances. Well, most of them were my former classmates with two relatives and one schoolmate. Damn, why am I doing the Math all over again? Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense out here. By the way, I'm not really that close to those friends I added as close friends. I mean, I just thought of stressing out that one. LOL. Oh, not to mention that I'm not really that close to anyone.

Oh, it's been a long while since Sam Keanu Neuryc posted something on his account in which I got the chance to talk to him which makes me think that maybe he has abandoned that account or something. Damn, it seems like the harmless stalker in me won't have any scoop from Sam Keanu Neuryc or something. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? I'm really running out of nonsense out here. By the way, I went browsing through photo albums on a social networking and liked those photos that I find interesting. Well, I don't know with me. LOL. I mean, I guess I'm just so damn bored with life or something. Hmm, on second thought I like browsing through photos. I mean, I guess it's just the frustrated photographer in me resurfacing all over again or something. Damn, what am I saying? Well, I don't know with me. Damn it. Hmm, I guess that's just me and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. Oh, not to mention that I better try my best to hold back the harmless stalker in me. I mean, it seems like my crushes are happy with their lives now with someone special which leaves me bleeding 'coz unfortunately that special someone isn't me and never will be. Sigh. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment