Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's a Social Networking Overdose

You know what? I wish I was mature enough when I began joining social networking sites. Hmm, I'm thinking maybe I wouldn't have ended up creating an account and then deleting it after a few days, weeks, months, or years. LOL. Oh, not to mention that I wouldn't have ended up annoying my batch mates 'coz they keep on receiving friend requests from me or something. Damn, why did my network provider ever decided to make their customers access this said social networking site for free as a holiday gift? I mean, it seems like I'm having a social networking overdose or something. LOL. Well, I have deactivated my other and not to mention unofficial accounts on the said social networking site but last night I decided to keep one unofficial account existing. Oh, this account that I'm talking about is carrying one of my old pen names. Well, I currently don't have friends that I know in person in this said other account. I mean, I just added complete strangers randomly in this account or something as a numbers game. Hmm, it's just that it's different in my official account in this said social networking site 'coz I decided to only add those that I'm interested to be updated with what's going on in their lives at present. Hmm, damn.

By they way, I decided to delete some of my status updates on this said social networking site last night. I mean, I felt like those photos I uploaded shouldn't be there or something. You know what? I'm really trying my damn best to be mature in this official account on a social networking site and I think I'm doing pretty well so far. Well, I think so. Hmm, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. I mean, I'm really running out of nonsense out here. You know what? It's not that easy make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online, mind you. Damn it. By the way, if I think it over I don't really get anything from social networking sites aside from unleashing the gossip girl in me and freedom of expression. Oh, not to mention that I feel like there's really nothing for me on the world wide web so why do I keep on dropping by that artificial world. Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, damn it.

You know what? I did my part and I guess it's up to those who left my friend requests on a social networking site pending to accept my friend request or not. I mean, I'm thinking maybe those people don't wanna be friends with me anymore even on a social networking site or something. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, I'd like to stress out that I'm not really that close to anyone. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? I came to think that a few weeks from now the network provider's holiday gift will come to an end and I'm thinking it's much better for me to stop myself from being too hooked to this said social networking site 'coz I'll surely miss surfing this site at any time of the day when the promo is over. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Well, why won't I focus on updating my blog instead?

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. I mean, I'm really running out of nonsense out here. LOL. By the way, I'm not yet done reading this book about dreamers and what dreamers end up doing just to make their dreams come true. Oh, not to mention that I haven't changed my profile picture on social networking sites since I joined those social networking sites. Well, let's put it this way. I mean, if it's an awarding ceremony then the best picture goes to my current profile picture. LOL. Oh, and it seems like I can't find a photo of me that's worth to replace my current profile picture with. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing or am I writing in English in a way that it's only me who can understand all over again? Damn it. LOL. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment