Thursday, November 21, 2013

Talking to a Fictitious Character

You know what? I don't know why but I have a funny feeling that when I was chatting to Sam Keanu Neuryc back then I was talking to a fictitious character all along. Hmm, I don't know with me. I mean, not to mention that he's keeping such a low profile. Well, I'm thinking maybe what happened during my chatting days to Sam Keanu Neuryc was all a case study or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, so I guess it's time for me to move on or something. Oh, not to mention that it's been ages since he deleted me as friend on a social networking account carrying my real name. Damn, I wonder what's up with him these days? Well, I'm talking about that guy I saw via webcam. I mean, I'm kind of wondering if that guy I saw via webcam is the real Sam Keanu Neuryc or not or was he just an accessory to the case study or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Well, I guess it's all part of God's plan and that's an amen. Damn it.

By the way, I spent the past few days browsing through photos on a social networking site. Well, if you wanna check out the photos I like then just try out the graph search and type down “Photos liked by Adeline Chrystyn” or some other keywords with the same meaning. I mean, if you can catch my drift. You know what? It seems like I'll be an unemployed not to mention unemployable my whole damn life and I'll never get the chance to know what it's like to start earning my own dough. Damn it. Well, I'm still saving in ten pesos coin denomination in my coin bank. Hmm, it's just that I don't know if this time around it's for the sake of saving or for a digital camera. I mean, I'm thinking of unleashing the frustrated photographer in me or something. LOL. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, I'm thinking that's not such a bad idea. I mean, there's a possibility that I'll compile my photos in a coffee table book and make some dough out of it or something. Damn it.

Oh, I'm still not done reading this book about dreams and what dreamers end up doing just to make their dreams come true. You know what? I'm thinking I don't really have a way with words. LOL. Damn, and here I go dreaming to be a writer. Oh, not to mention that not just a writer but a bestselling one. Damn, who the hell will spare some of one's hard earned dough just to read all the rubbish in the world coming from an ignorant girl like me? Hmm, why won't I just keep on writing? I mean, I guess that will make the world a better place to live in. LOL. You know what? I'm thinking there are artists who are born and there are also artists who are made. I feel like I can express myself better through art. Hmm, it's just that I'm not as good as renaissance artists are so it seems like the wanna-be artist in me still has a lot of work to do or something which is not as easy as one-two-three, mind you. Well, it seems like the steps I took to be a singer songwriter someday are a total epic fail and I guess it's much better for me to just drop that dream. Damn it.

Hmm, I'm still keeping my blog though even if the steps I took to be a published writer someday are also an epic fail. I mean, I really opt to express myself through writing rather than talking. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, I wonder how will I do when it comes to photography. Well, I don't really know. By the way, I now have thirty friends on a social networking site and it seems like none of those pending friend requests I sent are gonna be accepted in the coming days. Oh, I decided to sort out those friends again. Hmm, I decided to fuse those who are in family, close friends, and interesting friends into one group which I named simply as “friends” then the rest are still “acquaintances”. You know what? I think I'm gonna give photography a shot. Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, it's just that I still don't have a single penny in my pocket to buy myself a digital camera. LOL. I mean, if I can't start earning my own dough through writing then maybe I can start earning my own dough through being a frustrated photographer or something. Well, I don't really know. I mean, I'm just wondering if someone out there will appreciate any work of art coming from me or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Damn it. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment