Friday, November 1, 2013

It's the Only Way I Know How

Oh, so it turns out that “Heartbroken Girl” is an improved version of “Mysterious Girl”. Well, if you ask me I think my seventy-page book “Heartbroken Girl” is doing good so far. Hmm, it's just that I wonder until when will I be able to keep the good vibes going. Damn, I'm trying to live my life to the fullest the way I know how these days. You know what? I'm thinking my readers if I ever do have some are sick and tired of reading this but I'll write it down for the nth time anyway. I mean, what I want to say is if I can only start earning my own dough by writing then that will surely make the whole damn world a better place to live in. Damn it. Okay, so let's just put it this way. I mean, since I just graduated in a make-believe writing course then let's just say “Heartbroken Girl” is my major project after graduation. Oh, not to mention that I still don't have a plot for the story yet. I mean, I just write down anything that pops out of my head. Damn it.

You know what? It seems like the only way I know how to realize my dream of being a writer in the real world everybody knows someday is by writing a book then sending a query to literary agents. Oh, I'm thinking in the process of writing “Heartbroken Girl” I'm gonna be like a designer working on materials and transform those materials I worked on into stylish clothing. I mean, what I'm trying to say is in the process of writing “Heartbroken Girl” I'm gonna work on my materials which are my blog book “Mysterious Girl” not to mention my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between since nothing much interesting is really going on in my super boring life not to mention that I'm such a boring person then transform those materials I worked on into a publishing worthy novel. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? Damn, what am I saying? Well, I don't know with me. LOL.

Well, so it seems like I won't be updating my blog “Mysterious Girl” as often as I usually do. Hmm, actually I don't really know. I mean, what if something to write about pops out of my head or what. Well, I think in the coming days I'm gonna go and limit myself to writing a blog draft a day. Hmm, I guess that will make the whole damn world a better place to live in. Oh, not to mention that I'm kind of thinking twice if I'll go on promoting my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” on a social networking site. I mean, I feel like I did my best in promoting my lyric video but my best was just not enough to achieve a thousand views for “A Broken Record” on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Hmm, on second thought Christmas is still a few weeks away so I guess there's still enough time to realize my Christmas wish for “A Broken Record”. Okay, so I think I'm gonna go on promoting my lyric video until my wish is realized.

Damn, I don't really know if what I'm doing these days is going somewhere or not. Well, I guess the best thing for me to do is to keep on going even if the path I'm choosing to take is uncertain. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. By the way, I took portraits of myself with my laptop's webcam and did some editing or what. Hmm, it's just that it seems like my webcam's automatic photoshop really said goodbye for good. Damn, what am I talking about? I mean, I'm really running out of nonsense out here or something so just don't mind what the heck am I saying. Well, I'm thinking in some ways “Heartbroken Girl” is an improved version of “Mysterious Girl”. Hmm, it's just that I'm thinking of writing “Heartbroken Girl” in a whole new different way from “Mysterious Girl”. Damn, it's not that easy make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online, mind you. Oh, not to mention that I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about. Well, the thing is writing is my own way of living my life to the fullest for now. Oh, not to mention that I also need to highlight that I'm not writing to be a messenger 'coz I'm simply writing to express myself plus I'm not writing for anyone else in particular and that's an amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment