Thursday, November 21, 2013

Here I Go Flooding the News Feed

Hmm, so I have been liking photos of people on a social networking site and I have a funny feeling that I'm flooding the news feed of my friends on the said social networking site all over again. Well, I'm thinking maybe it's not such a big deal to them or something but if it somehow annoys them or what then they are free to stop receiving updates from me in their news feed or something. LOL. Well, actually I turned this said social networking site into a quasi micro-blogging website a few years ago by sending status updates via text message. LOL. Hmm, and now it seems like I'm turning this said social networking site into a photo sharing website or something. Well, it's just that I don't really have that much photos to share. By the way, I logged in to some of my deactivated accounts on this said social networking site yesterday to check out some old photos I uploaded back then and saved some of those photos then deactivated those said accounts all over again. I mean, this account carrying the name “Adeline Chrystyn” is really the official one and I'm trying my damn best to be mature in this account or something unlike before.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense out here. By the way, yesterday I had Macaroni Salad for breakfast then I had Macaroni Salad for lunch then I had Macaroni Salad and Spaghetti for dinner. LOL. Well, never mind asking why I had Macaroni Salad for the whole day. Hmm, all I can say is it's been a year since then. Okay, so why won't I talk about something else? Hmm, like what? Well, I don't really know. By the way, natural calamities are happening not just in this country where I live and grew up in but also in the whole wide world if I base it on what I have seen on my news feed on a social networking site not to mention that here goes the topic of this so called “End of the World” all over again. Well, no one really knows when the whole damn world will end. Hmm, I guess the best thing for each and every one of us to do is to make the most out of each and every single day or something. Damn, look who's talking? LOL. I mean, I can't even live my life to the fullest or what. Damn it.

Oh, it seems like none of those pending friend requests that I sent will ever get accepted. Well, I still have thirty friends on a social networking site and not counting. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Hmm, I'm really running out of nonsense out here or something. You know what? I think I'm going through some diminishing satisfaction when it comes to social networking sites. I mean, it's like eating Chocolates or something. Hmm, at first one gets a lot of satisfaction when eating Chocolates but the more one eats some Chocolates the lesser satisfaction one gets from eating Chocolates. I mean, can you catch my drift or wasn't I listening to our Economics teacher back then attentively? LOL. Oh, and why did I decide to make Chocolates as an example when if you ask me I'll never get tired of eating Chocolates? Damn it.

You know what? I'm thinking social networking sites are a new medium of communication aside from being a platform for self-expression. Well, since no one out there really wants to talk to me then I'm thinking I'll go with making social networking sites a platform for expressing myself or something. LOL. By the way, I watched a reality show for designers last night and one of the guest judges is a female model. Hmm, so I went and checked her out on a social networking site and when I checked out her photos it seems like this female model is also an author of a book with a pink cover or something. LOL. Damn, so she's a professional model and a professional author which are both I'm not. Oh, another heartbreak this is. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. I mean, I'm really running out of nonsense out here. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment