Friday, November 1, 2013

Sweat it Out for My Blog Book

You know what? I'm thinking of dropping my seventy-page book project “Heartbroken Girl” and just focus on keeping my blog book “Mysterious Girl” updated from time to time. I mean, in the process of writing “Heartbroken Girl” I ended up realizing that I'm just repeating the same things in “Mysterious Girl” over and over again not to mention that I'm sick and tired of being such a prisoner of the past sounding like a broken record. Well, on second thought I think I don't have what it takes to work on two projects at the same time. I mean, it's just like being a working student. Well, what I'm trying to say is I can't pursue my studies and be employed as an office staff in a company all at the same time. I mean, it's like working in an office during daytime and going to classes in the early evening or something. Well, in my case I have to choose between the two so it's either I'll drop out of school or I'll resign from my work or something. Damn, what am I saying? Hmm, so it seems like I need to drop “Heartbroken Girl” and focus more in writing my blog book “Mysterious Girl”. I mean, to think of it Halloween break is almost over. Damn it.

I'm writing this blog draft on a Wednesday before Halloween and it seems like I'll be posting my latest batch of blog drafts by Friday or by Saturday or by Sunday. Well, I don't really know. By the way, I'm in the middle of reading this book about dreamers and what dreamers end up doing just to make their dreams come true. Oh, I'm also thinking of dropping by a mall to buy a memory card reader. Oh, not to mention that I'm still thinking twice if I'll send any of my poems to a local newspaper or something. Well, I don't really know with me. Hmm, so it seems like my blog book “Mysterious Girl” is something that I'll get busy with for the rest of my life or shall I say until my time here in this world of the living is up. Damn, I don't really know if the internet is here to stay until the end of time or will it be a thing of the past centuries or millenniums from now. I mean, considering that technology is getting more and more advance by the minute. Oh, not to mention that I'm kind of wondering what if a book in print will be extinct in the coming future due to the rise of e-books. Damn, if you ask me a book in print is one of greatest inventions of all time.

Well, I'd like to think that posting my blog drafts here on my blog won't lessen the chances of my blog book to turn into a published book someday. Oh, not to mention that I'm thinking of limiting myself to writing a blog draft a day in the coming days. By the way, it’s been a while since I made some sketches and it seems like my talent in making sketches is a bit rusty these days or something. Well, I was thinking of buying some pencils, a sketch pad, and some coloring materials. Hmm, it’s just that problem is I don’t have a single penny in my pocket for me to do that. You know what? I’m thinking why won’t I just take photographs instead. I mean, maybe at the back of my head I’m thinking if I make sketches or paintings then obviously I’m no match to God’s work of art and He happens to be the best artist that ever existed so might as well just celebrate God’s masterpieces by taking photographs of it. Hmm, it’s just that I don’t have a digital camera not to mention that I don’t have a single penny in my pocket for me to buy myself one. LOL. Damn, so it seems like being unemployed has infinite downsides, huh? Damn it. LOL.

Hmm, I'm still gonna keep on saving in my coin bank in ten pesos coin denomination. Well, this time around I'm saving for the sake of saving. I mean, for now 'coz if I think it over I don't really need a new gadget. Well, I guess the best thing for me to do is to keep on doing what I'm doing which is pursuing my dream of being a writer someday even if I don't know if what I'm doing is going somewhere or not. Damn, it's not that easy make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online, mind you. Hmm, I wonder if my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Well, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment