Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm Not Really a Creative Writer

You know what? I'm thinking of writing a blog draft every other day for this batch of blog drafts. Well, never mind asking why 'coz I'm not saying the answer I have in mind. Hmm, it's just that if I let a day pass without writing I feel like I ended up wasting the whole damn day or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, so I'm thinking of unleashing the creative writer in me if ever there is a creative writer in me to begin with. Well, I'm thinking of writing a seventy-page book that I'll name “Imperfect Me” by Adeline Chrystyn. Hmm, it's just that I don't have a plot for the story yet. Well, if I'm not mistaken it seems like love stories will most likely sell in the market. It's just that problem is I'm not in the right position to write a love story 'coz I never had one. LOL. You know what? I'm thinking it's much better for me to write a seventy-page book about having crushes and stalking my crushes or something not to mention daydreaming happy ending and tragic ending daydreams about my crushes and I. Hmm, what am I saying? Damn it.

Well, I'm just thinking of being a writer here. I mean, I read an online article saying that one becomes a writer when one starts thinking about readers. Damn, it seems like thinking about readers will be quite a challenge on my part. By the way, my laptop's time and date settings are broken as well as my phone's. Oh, not to mention that since we don't have a clock at home and I don't have a wristwatch then I ended up turning my mobile phone into a pocket watch or something. LOL. You know what? I'm not really a creative writer. Hmm, I'm thinking why won't I focus on keeping my blog “Mysterious Girl” updated or something. Well, I don't really know. By the way, it's nearly Halloween. Hmm, nothing much. I just thought of mentioning that one. Damn, there's really nothing much to talk about. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know.

Oh, I just fixed my laptop's time and date settings and I'm kind of wondering if is it gonna be broken all over again or something. Well, I don't really know. You know what? It's nearly Halloween and I'm thinking of watching a movie marathon or something. Hmm, it's just that I'm not really fond of watching Horror movies. Well, I'm thinking why won't I watch a movie marathon of the the movie version of this Fantasy book series I had been busy reading around August to September of this year. Hmm, on second thought since I'm done exploring the world of witches and wizards then I'm thinking of giving the world of vampires and werewolves a chance. Well, I'm not really that interested in reading the book version. I mean, I just feel like watching the movie version or something. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it.

You know what? I'm thinking why won't I have a Halloween break or something. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, if I'm not mistaken Halloween is exactly a week from now. Well, I'm just thinking of starting my Halloween break tomorrow and I'll resume writing after All Souls' Day and All Saints' Day or something which happens to be the 3rd of November. I mean, I'm really running out of nonsense to talk about and it seems like I need to recharge or something so I'll have something to write about in my up coming blog drafts or something. Hmm, if you can catch my drift. Oh, an idea just crossed my mind. I mean, I'm thinking in the coming days or during my Halloween break why won't I focus more in reading that book about dreamers and what dreamers end up doing just to achieve their dream. Hmm, I think that's a good idea. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I'm thinking if my blog book will go through revision by an editor then I have a funny feeling that the unfortunate editor who will be tasked to edit my blog book or shall I say my work of art will end up getting so annoyed reading the same sentences over and over again. Oh, not to mention my disregard from proper grammar plus my terrible subject-verb agreement plus my awful tenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment