Thursday, November 21, 2013

Days Without Dropping By Online

Well, for the past few days I was able to access my social networking account for free as a Christmas and New Year's gift from the network provider or something. LOL. Hmm, it's just that it seems like the fun is over from now on 'coz when I tried to log in my social networking account carrying my pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” a while ago it seems like something went wrong with the web page or something and don't ask me to describe it much further 'coz I just can't put my words into it. LOL. Well, so it seems like I'm going back to those days when I only get the chance to drop by online whenever I have written my latest batch of blog drafts to be posted on my blog or something. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? Well, I don't really know with me. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know.

By the way, there's this song by the Twerking Queen that's giving me an LSS or a Last Song Syndrome. Well, I actually cannot relate to the song not to mention that I cannot dedicate this said song to somebody else. I mean, I was just caught by the song's melody not to mention that I ended up liking the song even more when I saw a video of the Twerking Queen on a video sharing website singing the said song live on a talk show. Oh, and when I checked out the lyrics I ended up liking it even more 'coz I find it a bit poetic or something. Well, all I can say is I had pleasant chills running down my spine while watching that live performance of this said song by the Twerking Queen. Oh, not to mention that that live performance made me forget all the ‘weird’ things the Twerking Queen has been doing in her latest music videos and not to mention her ‘twerking’ making me realize that the Twerking Queen is really a talented singer and she doesn’t have to do all those ‘weird’ things or shall I say go through all the ‘hype’ just to go further in the mainstream music industry ‘coz her amazing singing voice with an amazing song is more than enough to make her shine. Okay, I know no one asked for my opinion. I mean, I'm just saying.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense out here. Oh, I decided to drop saving in five pesos coin denomination and stick with saving in ten pesos coin denomination. I mean, with the rise of e-books these days I wonder if it's a good idea to have a books in print yard sale someday. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Oh, call me old school but I still opt to read books that are in print. I mean, I grew up doing so and I'm thinking it's gonna stay that way until my time in this world of the living is up. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. LOL.

By the way, I tried to sing this song that's giving me an LSS. Well, it was a bit of a challenge to familiarize the words of the song to begin with but with a lot of perseverance I was able to familiarize myself with the words of the song and I just ended up singing the song over and over again not to mention that there are even times when I can't get myself into sleep 'coz late at night the song is still playing in my head. LOL. Oh, again I'd like to stress out that I actually cannot relate to the song not to mention that I cannot think of somebody to dedicate it to. I mean, maybe the song is just too catchy for me that's why I'm so hooked to it these days. Well, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense out here or something. Well, I guess the best thing for me to do is just to keep on updating my blog to make the whole damn world a better place to live in and that's an amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment