Saturday, November 9, 2013

I'm So Stuck In My Own Dreams

I was daydreaming last night as a lullaby to sleep and I was like it seems like my daydreams are gonna remain as daydreams until my time in this world of the living is up. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I'm thinking maybe it's time for me to stop living my dreams or shall I say frustrations even just inside the four walls of my room. I'm thinking it's time for me to try to make my dreams or shall I say frustrations come true in the real world everybody knows. Well, problem is am I ready for whatever that is that comes along with making my dreams or shall I say frustrations come true. Damn, I don't really know. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Damn, what am I saying? Well, I don't know with me.

You know what? I think I'm gonna go and wait until December. Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? I don't really have that much in mind right now. I mean, I just feel like writing so here I am coming up with another blog draft. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? It's not that easy make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online, mind you. I mean, not to mention that I'm such a boring person living such a super boring life. You know what? I'm thinking of touring around the city where I grew up in and document my travels. Well, I know it sounds weird 'coz I'm talking about the city where I grew up in which means I'm already familiar with the place and it's like there's nothing new to discover. Hmm, on second thought touring around the city where I grew up in can wait since I don't have a digital camera to document my travels not to mention that I don't have a single penny in my pocket to do so. Hmm, so might as well just stay stuck inside my cave where I peacefully belong for now. LOL. Damn, so it seems like being unemployed has infinite downsides, huh?

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? I'm really thinking of sending some of my poems to a local newspaper. I mean, I really sense no harm in it. Hmm, it's just that I'm kind of wondering why is there a part of me telling me that it's not such a good idea. Well, I don't know with me. Damn it. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. You know what? It seems like I'm just repeating the same things over and over again or something. Well, it's just that I really don't have that much in mind right now. By the way, I'll really appreciate it if my readers if I ever do have some will send me a critique when it comes to my writing style. LOL. Hmm, or why won't I just join a writing workshop instead or something.

You know what? I guess the best thing for me to do is just to keep on doing what I'm doing even if I don't know if what I'm doing is going somewhere or what. Damn, I'm sounding like a broken record all over again. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? I'm thinking of starting off a business or something even if I know I'm not a business-minded kind of person. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, I guess the best thing for me to do for now is to keep on updating my blog book as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online or something. Damn, I guess that will make the whole damn world a better place to live in. You know what? I have a funny feeling that I really sound like a broken record in this blog draft or something. Well, I guess that's just me and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. Damn, I wonder if have I written 97,500 words of nonsense by now. Well, I don't really know. You know what? I really sense no harm in sending a query to literary agents. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment