Friday, November 1, 2013

Something to Get Busy With

Hmm, so I began writing my new project which is my seventy-page book “Heartbroken Girl” by Adeline Chrystyn. Well, I don't really have a plot for the story yet. I mean, I just wrote down whatever that is that popped out of my head. Hmm, so it seems like in the coming days I'll be busy updating my blog “Mysterious Girl” from time to time and writing my new project which is my seventy-page book “Heartbroken Girl” whenever an idea on what to write next pops out of my head or something. Well, if my memory serves me right I read an online article saying that there's really not much dough when it comes to fiction writing 'coz the real dough is in non-fiction writing. Damn, the problem is I'm not an article writer so much more that I'm not an academic writer. You know what? I decided to work on a new book project which is my seventy-page book “Heartbroken Girl” is because I have a funny feeling that posting my blog drafts here on my blog “Mysterious Girl” lessens the chances of my blog book to turn into a published book.

I mean, what if the literary agent who decides to represent my blog book “Mysterious Girl” tells me to delete my blog in order for my blog book to turn into a published book. Well, the problem is I can't do that which means I'm keeping my blog no matter what. Hmm, so that's why I came thinking that the only solution to that problem is to work on a new project which is my seventy-page book “Heartbroken Girl”. Well, I'm just setting the number of pages to seventy these days but I'm thinking after reaching my goal of writing seventy pages then I'm gonna upgrade the number of pages from seventy to one hundred forty. I mean, I need to write 75,000 words to 120,000 words or something and I don't think I'll be able to reach the minimum number of words which is 75,000 if I limit my new book project to seventy pages. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing? Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about?

Hmm, on second thought why won't I send “Mysterious Girl” to literary agents and see what happens. Oh, not to mention that I'm thinking of upgrading the number of words to write from 97,500 to 120,000. Damn, why am I doing the Math all over again? Well, I don't know with me. I mean, I'm just thinking of writing 120,000 words to give my blog book some sort of allowance if ever the unfortunate editor who will be tasked to edit my work of art will end up deleting a lot of unnecessary words or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Well, I'm also thinking what if the editor will decide to rewrite my every blog post or something so it's like the the way my blog posts are written on the published version of my blog book will be a whole lot different from the way my blog posts are written in my blog but the thought is still the same. Damn, I'm thinking that will be a lot of work on the part of the editor. Oh, not to mention that I don't have single penny in my pocket to pay for the editor's talent fee or something. Hmm, whatever. Damn it.

You know what? I have to say that make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online isn't as easy as one-two-three, mind you. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I'm thinking why won't I be the one who will do the editing or something. I mean, I'm kind of thinking of making “Heartbroken Girl” the edited version of “Mysterious Girl”. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, on second thought I'm thinking of writing “Heartbroken Girl” in a whole new different way. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I don't really have that much in mind right now. Hmm, it's just that I need to conform to the standard requirement of writing a page of nonsense in every blog draft or something. Damn, I really want my blog book to look like a professional looking book. Hmm, it's just that I don't think that's possible these days. You know what? I'm kind of thinking that “Mysterious Girl” by Adeline Chrystyn is pretty damn good and so far is the best of all my literary masterpieces so I'm kind of wondering why am I thinking twice of sending my blog book or shall I say my work of art to literary agents. Oh, not to mention working on a new project which is my seventy-page book “Heartbroken Girl”. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment