Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Better Not Keep My Hopes High

Damn, I wonder what happened to the e-mail messages I sent. Well, I don't really know. You know what? I guess it's much better for me to forget about it for now and think of something else. Hmm, problem is what something else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. By the way, I really have nothing much in mind right now. Hmm, it's just that I feel like writing so here I am coming up with another blog draft. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense out here. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Hmm, so I think I'm gonna go and check my e-mail address from time to time to check if any of those I sent an e-mail message to replied or something. By the way, I thought of coming up with a poem book. Hmm, it's just that problem is I don't really have that much poems out here so I dropped the idea. LOL.

You know what? I'm kind of wondering if is it wrong of me to send my poem “A Broken Record” to a local newspaper via e-mail and send a book proposal via e-mail to a book publishing company that's based in this country where I live in. I mean, it's just that I don't know with me but I have a bad feeling about this like I made such a wrong move or something. Well, then I came to think how can such be a wrong move when it's a step for me towards a career in writing or something. You know what? I really have nothing to lose or something. Well, I'm thinking maybe it's my fear of failure and my allergy to criticisms resurfacing all over again. Hmm, I don't really know with me. I mean, all I know is I did my part and it's up to God to do the rest. Well, I'm still not keeping my hopes high. I mean, considering the fact that I don't really have any background when it comes to publishing and stuffs. Damn, what am I saying? Well, I don't know with me.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? Hmm, I guess I have to say that better not mind me when I'm writing a bunch of nonsense at times. I mean, as I've said writing is like a therapy to me or something. Well, let's put it this way. Hmm, it's like when a working girl is stressed out then she has the tendency to turn into a shopaholic at times to cope with stress. I mean, if you can catch my drift. LOL. Well, problem is I don't know if I'm stressed out or not that's why I'm writing a bunch of nonsense in this blog draft or something. Damn it. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. You know what? I'm thinking maybe I'm not really meant to start earning my own dough as a writer. Damn, what a heartbreak that is.

You know what? I don't really have that much in mind right now. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Hmm, I guess the best thing for me to do is just to keep on blogging. You know what? I'm sounding like a broken record all over again or something. Damn, I'm thinking the best thing for me to do in the real world everybody knows is to be a businesswoman even if I'm not a business-minded kind of person. I mean, I'm thinking maybe I'm not really meant to start earning my own dough as a writer. Hmm, on second thought I'm thinking of dropping by the office of that company that's looking for writers. Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, it's just that problem is I'm not really an article writer or something. Oh, now I know what I'm gonna do with my remaining internet minutes after updating my blog. Hmm, I'm thinking of researching for a low capital business that I can possibly get myself into. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, why won't I just wait for a reply from those I sent an e-mail message to for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment