Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's A Polite Way of Rejection

I went online yesterday to update my blog and then I dropped by my e-mail address to check out my inbox. Well, news is I was able to receive a reply from that publishing company that is based in this country where I live in. Hmm, the message says that they were able to receive my book proposal and they are asking me to give them about one or two months to go through my book proposal not to mention that they didn't fail to stress out that they are screening book proposals these days for books to be published on 2015. Well, if I think it over since it's nearly the end of 2013 so I'm thinking it's just reasonable that this said publishing company is screening books to be published on 2015 or something. Hmm, it's just that I don't know why but there's a part of me telling me that maybe it's their polite way of rejecting my book proposal. I mean, it's like 2015 is still ages away or something and maybe psychologically speaking this said publishing company thinks that maybe I'm a bit too impatient to wait that long to get my book published or something so there's a possibility that I'll send a book proposal to other publishing companies or literary agents whom I think can publish my book sooner or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift.

By the way, I decided to add more people on a social networking site. Well, I don't know with me. Hmm, I'm thinking of doing the Math all over but I guess it's much better for me to just forget about that stuff. LOL. Oh, I'd like to stress out that I'm not really that close to anyone. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I have a funny feeling that no one I know in person wants to talk to me so why won't I go back talking to complete strangers instead. LOL. Hmm, I'll think about it. You know what? I'm thinking of only adding those people that I know in person on a social networking site. Hmm, it's just that if I think it over it seems like most people on a social networking don't really know in person everyone that they added on their account or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Damn, what am I saying? You know what? I'm thinking of browsing through the friend suggestions, check out the profile of those that I find interesting, and send those people friend requests. I mean, I think there's nothing wrong with that or something. Well, I don't really know with me. LOL. Hmm, I'll think about it. LOL.

Hmm, I was thinking of writing a blog draft every other day. Well, it's just that it seems not possible these days. I mean, I'm thinking why won't I just limit myself to writing a blog draft a day or something to make the whole damn world a better place to live in. Hmm, I don't really know with me. Oh, not to mention that the local newspaper to whom I sent a poem to via e-mail didn't reply to my message. Well, I'm thinking maybe my poem isn't good enough or something. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? I don't really find anything wrong with adding more people on a social networking site. I mean, that's why it's called a “social networking site”, right? Well, if you can catch my drift. Damn, what am I saying? LOL.

Well, I listed forty-nine people more that I'm thinking of sending friend requests to on a social networking site. Hmm, I came up with that list when I browsed through my yearbooks sometime ago. Well, I have to stress out again and again that these people and I aren't really close. I mean, I just find them interesting that's why I'm thinking of sending them friend requests. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. LOL. You know what? I wonder what it will be like if I was mature enough when I began joining social networking sites. Well, maybe I wouldn't have ended up creating an account and deleting it after a while. Damn, I guess that's life. LOL. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment