Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Starting Off With My Poems

I went online a few hours ago to update my blog and then I decided to send my poem “A Broken Record” to a local newspaper via e-mail. Well, I guess it's time for me to face my fear of failure or something though I'm still wishing that the local newspaper will decide to publish my poem in the coming Saturdays. By the way, I did some further research about sending a query to literary agents and if I'm not mistaken I read something like a literary agent is somebody a writer hires to represent one's work to publishing companies. Well, I'm just troubled with the term “hire” because if I'm not mistaken it means the writer has to pay the literary agent for one's services whether or not the writer's book gets published or not. Well, I don't really have a single penny in my pocket for me to hire a literary agent so might as well just forget about sending a query to literary agents or something. Hmm, I'm thinking of sending a book proposal to this publishing company that's based in this country where I live in. Well, I don't really know with me. Damn it.

You know what? I'm really thinking of awakening the poet within me if there ever is a poet within me to begin with and start off my career as a writer by sending my poems to a local newspaper. Hmm, I think that will make the whole damn world a better place to live in. LOL. Well, problem is since I began carrying my pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” I have written only two poems so far and those poems are “A Broken Record” and “Shrug It Off” though these “poems” can also be considered as “songs” 'coz the words and melody were hand in hand popping out of my head when those once in a blue moon song writing sessions dropped by or something. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? Damn it. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Hmm, whatever. LOL.

By the way, I'm still in the middle of reading this book about dreams and what dreamers end up doing just to make their dreams come true. Well, it seems like I'm being such a slow reader these days, huh? LOL. Oh, not to mention that when I went job hunting online a few days ago I bumped into classifieds looking for article writers or something. Well, problem is the office is located in my old city not to mention that I'm not really an article writer. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Damn, I'm really running out of nonsense out here or something. You know what? It's not that easy make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online, mind you. LOL. Hmm, I don't know when will I send another poem to a local newspaper. Well, I don't even know if I will or I won't. Hmm, I don't really know with me. LOL.

Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? I'm thinking in the real world everybody knows why won't I establish myself as a poet to begin with and then everything else will follow. Well, I don't really know. By the way, I have reached the quota which is to write 97,500 words of nonsense but it doesn't mean that I'll stop documenting my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between 'coz news is I'm still gonna keep on going. LOL. Hmm, I'm thinking of writing poems in the coming days. Well, that if those once in a blue moon poem writing sessions will drop by or something. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. You know what? I'm kind of thinking that a few sentences or a paragraph that makes a lot of sense is way much better than a whole page of nonsense. LOL. Hmm, it's just that I feel like sticking to writing a page of nonsense in every blog draft or something. LOL. Well, I guess that's just me and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. LOL. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Damn, what am I saying? Hmm, whatever. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment