Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Invest in Books or Save the Dough

Well, since I like reading good books then I'm thinking of browsing for good books in a secondhand bookshop, read those books I found interesting and bought, then sell those books I have read in a book yard sale. Well, on second thought there's a part of me telling me why won't I just save the dough instead. Hmm, I don't really know. You know what? I don't really need a new gadget. I mean, my laptop can still function properly even if it's slowly depreciating not to mention that my mobile phone can also still function properly even if it is also slowly depreciating. You know what? Well, I'm thinking since I'm unemployed not to mention unemployable then I guess it's much better for me to focus more on my needs and not on my wants. Oh, it's just that I don't know with me but I find dropping by online to update my blog from time to time a need 'coz it's my ticket to establishing myself as a writer and all that stuff.

You know what? I'm thinking of dropping by online on every Sunday from now on or something. Oh, not to mention that if I'm not mistaken I'm writing this blog draft on a Tuesday and Sunday feels like ages away or what. LOL. By the way, the time and date settings of my laptop and my mobile phone are broken. Hmm, nothing much. I mean, I just feel like mentioning that one. Well, so I'm thinking of saving some dough in five pesos coin denomination to invest in good books aside from saving some dough in ten pesos coin denomination for the sake of saving. By the way. I'm still in the middle of reading this book about dreamers and what dreamers end up doing just to make their dreams come true. Well, so while I'm still saving some dough to invest in good books then I guess the best thing for me to do is just to read all over again the books in my mini-library which is not that bad after all. You know what? I don't really know why I'm so into books. Damn.

Oh, not to mention that I read in an online article that reading makes somebody a better writer. Hmm, I guess that does make a lot of sense, right? Well, so it seems like I'm writing too much these days that I end up coming up with my latest batch of blog drafts in less than a week so I'm thinking of unleashing the artist within me and come up with artistic stuffs while waiting for the coming Sunday. I mean, if you can catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? Well, I don't really know. LOL. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Hmm, I wonder what happened to the e-mail messages I sent or something. Well, I don't really know. I mean, I still have to wait until this coming Sunday to find out and it damn really feels like ages from now or something. Oh, not to mention that I have a funny feeling that I'll be waiting in vain or what. Hmm, I guess that's life and the best thing for me to do is just to live with it. Damn, what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't know. LOL.

You know what? I'm really running out of nonsense out here. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL. Hmm, on second thought I only live once so I'm wondering why would I waste time waiting for the coming Sunday to update my blog or something. Well, I don't really know with me. Hmm, why won't I just limit myself to writing a blog draft a day or something. I mean, I guess that will make the whole damn word a better place to live in. Well, I don't really know. Damn it. You know what? I have a lot of ideas going on in my head these days. Hmm, I don't know with me. I mean, take the book yard sale as a sample or something. Hmm, it's just that it seems like these ideas will remain as ideas for now since I don't have a single penny in my pocket to turn those ideas into something real. Well, I'm thinking it's much better for me not to think too much of these ideas I have in mind. I mean, I guess everything will just fall into place someday or something. I mean, if you can catch my drift. Damn, what the heck am I saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment