Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Over-Thinking Too Much About It

Hmm, so I went online a few hours ago and then sent a book proposal via e-mail to a publishing company that is based in this country where I live in. Well, I thought why would I over-think too much about sending a book proposal when I have nothing to lose anyway. You know what? I have to say that this publishing company that I'm talking about is the only hope I have and it really sucks to keep reminding myself not to keep my hopes high 'coz if my book proposal will get rejected then it will totally be heartbreaking or something. By the way, I browsed through my news feed on a social networking site and noticed that my newly-wed cousin has uploaded wedding photos. Well, I just thought of mentioning that one. Oh, not to mention that I tried to write a poem yesterday. Hmm, it's just that it seems like those once in a blue moon poem writing sessions aren't in town these days so here I am coming up with another blog draft. Well, so I guess what I have to do for now is to wait for a reply to my e-mail messages or will I be waiting in vain or something. Hmm, I don't really know. Well, I guess it's much better for me not to think too much about it or what. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about? Well, I don't know. LOL.

Well, let's just say it's time to close another chapter in my journey towards a career in writing or something. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? It's really not that easy make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online, mind you. I mean, I'm really running out of nonsense out here. By the way, I'm still thinking of sending a query to literary agents. Well, I don't really know. I mean, since my chance to promote my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” on social networking sites finally came to an end then I don't know what else to do on the remaining internet minutes after updating my blog or something. Hmm, can you catch my drift or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? Well, I don't really know. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. Damn, what am I saying? Damn it.

Hmm, so I sent my poem “A Broken Record” to a local newspaper via e-mail and I sent a book proposal via e-mail to a publishing company that is based in this country where I live in as a next step towards achieving my dream of becoming a writer in the real world everybody knows. Well, I don't know if I'll receive a reply or what and I don't wanna think too much about it. I mean, I guess the best thing for me to do is simply to keep on writing. Hmm, I did my part and I guess it's up to God to do the rest. Well, so I guess for now I'm gonna keep on updating my blog book as I am make-believing that I'm working as an amateur writer online. Damn, I feel like I'm sounding like a broken record all over again or something. LOL. You know what? I'm thinking since a mobile phone is really pointless in my case aside from taking photos plus videos and listening to music then I'm thinking why won't I just save some dough to invest in a digital camera. Damn it.

Well, so it seems like here I go thinking twice and thrice all over again. I mean, if my memory serves me right I'm supposed to save up some dough to invest in a business or something. Hmm, so I'm gonna go and wait for at least two months for a reply from those I sent an e-mail message to though I'm not keeping my hopes high or something but I'm really praying for the best or something. Hmm, so what else am I gonna talk about aside from my thoughts and my feelings and anything nonsense in between? Well, I don't really know. You know what? In all fairness my blog has better statistics than my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Oh, and to think I don't promote my blog and on the other hand gave all my best efforts in promoting my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record”. Hmm, I'm kind of wondering if is it a sign from God or something. Well, I don't really know. Damn, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment