Thursday, August 15, 2013

Live and in the Flesh

So my favorite American rock band had a concert in my country last 13th of August and it's too bad I wasn't able to watch them play live and in the flesh. LOL. Well, to add to that I only found out about the concert a few hours before the said event via mobile on a social networking site. Hmm, it's just that I'm thinking even if they'll go and play live in a venue nearby where I don't have to ride a plane just to get there I don't think I'm gonna get the chance to watch them anyway. Well, never mind the reason why 'coz I don't feel like stressing it out. LOL. Damn, never mind.

Well, good news is based on my google via mobile on a social networking site my favorite American rock band had a successful concert and I'm so happy for them though it's such a pain in the heart not to witness them rock the whole house down. LOL. Damn, I wonder what it will be like to see my crush who happens to be the lead vocal sing live and in the flesh. Or way much better get a V.I.P. pass and have a photo taken with him. Well, I don't really know. Damn it. LOL.

Honestly, I was only able to get a copy of their first two record albums. Well, I have the cassette version 'coz it's what I can afford and we have a cassette player at home those days anyway. If I'm not mistaken by the time they released their third record album cassette tapes were extinct by then due to the rise of mp3s so it's either I'll get a copy of the C.D. or get an mp3 copy of their songs. Well, problem is I'm not that rich to do that so up until now I don't have a copy of my favorite American rock band's third to their latest record albums. Damn, what kind of fan am I? LOL.

Well, on second thought not having a copy of all of my favorite American rock band's record albums doesn't make me less of a fan. I mean, there are even times when I'm in a bad mood I just simply go and listen to their music and then I end up feeling a whole lot better. Hey, this is an off topic but I'll write it down anyway. Well, what I want to say is I wish the Punk Princess will release a greatest hits record album after her self-titled fifth studio record album. I mean, I'm not that rich to buy a copy of her third to her latest record albums so might as well get a copy of the greatest hits instead if ever the Punk Princess will go and release one. Damn, how I wish. LOL.

Hey, I just realized that I was such a fanatic way back late grade school to high school days. It's just that everything changed when college came. Well, maybe one factor I can consider is the stereo at home got broken so what's the point of getting a copy of cassette tapes and C.D.s when I can't play and listen to those anyway. Hmm, to add to that then came the rise of mp3s and video sharing websites. Damn, what am I saying? Hey, I'm thinking those weren't the only reasons why the fanatic in me bid farewell or something. Hmm, I'm thinking I'll go with having the stereo at home broken as one of the main factors. Well, I can't think of anything else. LOL. Never mind.

Well, I miss those days when I get the chance to listen to the whole studio record albums of my favorite artists. I mean, as a fan I feel like getting a copy of those record albums I missed and catch up on my favorite artists' music or something. Well, problem is I'm not that rich to do that. Oh, not to mention that when college came two of my favorite music channels switched to cable so I can't watch music videos of the latest songs anymore. Well, it seems like the fanatic in me is somehow coming back to town for good or something. LOL. It's just that if you ask me I like the music best when I was still in high school. Oh, I still have my cassette tapes here with me. I kept them all in a shoe box. By the way, my mobile phone's sound recorder isn't broken so I recorded my voice singing the latest song I wrote. Well, at first I thought my latest song isn't video sharing website worthy. It's just that after recording it on my mobile phone's sound recorder I thought my latest song isn't that bad after all and I'm thinking of uploading it on my official video sharing website's channel carrying my official pen name “Adeline Chrystyn”. Well, I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment