Tuesday, August 27, 2013

End of the Story

I'm twenty-nine percent running forty-three percent done reading this book series I'm reading these days. Well, as I went on reading I noticed more and more differences between the book version and the movie version. Oh, not to mention that back then there were some fanatics who said that one won't be able to understand the movie if one has not read the book. As for me, I won't be able to picture out the book if I wasn't able to watch the movie first. LOL. Whatever.

Well, I'm still not over that sensitive topic I mentioned in my previous post. It's just that I'm not talking about it here on my blog. I mean, it's for the best of everyone. LOL. Hey, an idea just popped out of my head. Well, what if I write about this sensitive topic playing in my head these days with pen and paper then I roll the paper where I wrote what I wrote then place it inside a bottle then let it float in the ocean? Hmm, or tie the precious paper to a string of a balloon and let it fly to the sky? Damn, here I go with wild ideas all over again, huh? Well, forget about it. LOL.

Oh, the last time I went online I dropped by a video sharing website and watched the latest music videos of the Punk Princess and the Mother Monster. Well, I'd rather not say anything 'coz the Punk Princess' Little Black Stars and the Mother Monster's Little Monsters might strangle me. LOL. On second thought all I can say is it seems like both are experimenting this time and going through an artistic journey. Well, we live in a generation of open-minded people so I think such is not such a big deal. I mean, if you know what I mean. LOL. So I'm shutting my mouth up. LOL.

Oh, I'm running forty-three percent done in reading this book series that I'm reading these days and I just can't wait to get to the end of the story. Well, I have seen the movie and I know how the story will end. It's just that I wanna know how the ending was written in the book. Hmm, I'm thinking it's much better for me to not get too over-excited. I mean, there's fifty-seven percent more to go which is a lot of reading. I guess the best thing to do is to take my time. I mean, I have seen the movie version and let's just say having the chance to read the book version is a bonus.

On second thought, it's not really a bonus. I mean, I always wanted to have my own copy of the complete book series back then and read every single book from the very first chapter of the first book to the very last chapter of the last book. Well, this is like a dream come true or something. Hmm, sort of. LOL. I guess I better thank that someone who made having a copy of the book series possible. Well, I'm not disclosing who that someone is. It's top secret. LOL. Hmm, I guess that someone just gave me an early Christmas present, huh? Well, I'll forever be thankful for it.

Oh, speaking of Christmas present. I mean, my lyric video for my song “A Broken Record” that I uploaded on my video sharing website's channel carrying my official pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. I'm still wishing for a thousand views though or make it a million. LOL. Oh, this coming September it will officially be the start of the Christmas season in this country where I live in. Damn, just look at how time flies. Hey, I wonder if there will come a time when countries near the equator will also have four seasons in a year namely Winter, Spring, Summer, and Autumn. Damn, what will it be like to see some snow? Well, I don't really know. I'm thinking my favorite season is Spring. Hmm, make a wild guess why. LOL. Oh, the Punk Princess will be celebrating her birthday by the 27th of September. She's running twenty-nine if my Math serves me right and she still looks like a teenager to me. Damn, I wonder what's the secret to being a vampire. Oh, speaking of forever young I decided to give a clue on what is this book series I'm reading these days if you still have not figured it out by now after all the accidental clues I have given so far. LOL. Well, here's the clue. I mean, the fourteen percent of the book series is somehow related to wanting to be immortal. Hmm, I guess so. LOL. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, whatever. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment