Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm Trying to Read the Signs

As I've said it seems like the magic of those once in a blue moon songwriting sessions is gone now but in fairness I was able to write a new song recently. It's just that I don't find the song video sharing website worthy. Well, not on my official channel but I think my recent song will do on my unofficial channel. Hmm, problem is even if I'm thinking of uploading my recent song on my unofficial channel on a video sharing website I don't think that's possible 'coz number one my laptop's sound recorder is broken not to mention that number two it seems like my headset with microphone is probably in a dump site by now. Well, as they say it's part of growing up. LOL.

So I'm thinking what if having my laptop's sound recorder and headset with microphone broken signs from God that being a singer songwriter slash recording artist someday isn't what He wrote for me to be in the book of my life that He wrote before I was ever born in this world. Hmm, do you get me or is my grammar getting more and more confusing by the minute? LOL. Well, I'm thinking maybe I'm not really that over-aged to dream to be a singer songwriter slash recording artist someday. I mean, there's this female singer songwriter who made her debut in the mainstream music industry at thirty years old. It's just that she doesn't look like her age 'coz she looks a decade younger or something. Damn, I wonder what's the secret to being a vampire. LOL.

Hmm, I wonder when will I ever have my own acoustic guitar. Well, I don't really know. Hmm, I also wonder if my lyric video of my song “A Broken Record” that I uploaded on my video sharing website's channel carrying my official pen name “Adeline Chrystyn” has reached another milestone on the video sharing website where I uploaded it. Damn, I'm still wishing for a thousand views or make it a million. LOL. Oh, remember that hash tag saying “Why is it that your crush doesn't have a crush on you?” that I was talking about in my previous posts? Well, if I figured it out right based on my google on a social networking site it seems like my social networking friends were talking about a movie with a soundtrack of the same title. Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I think I need to do some further research to confirm stuffs or something. LOL.

Oh, when I did some google on a search engine I bumped into a blog of a recording company who are auditioning for singers, songwriters, musicians, and lyricist. I'm thinking of giving it a shot or something. I mean, I guess there's no harm in trying. Damn, I really want “It's a Mess” to be a real studio record album with guitars, piano, bass, drums, violin, and my voice on it sounding a little bit pop-alternative-punk-rock. I mean, is it too much to ask? Damn, why is it that I'm not someone recording companies can consider as a whole package or something? Hmm, so it seems like I'm being hard-headed all over again, huh? I mean, isn't having my laptop's sound recorder and headset with microphone broken enough signs from God for me to just drop the idea of being a singer songwriter slash recording artist someday? Well, I don't really know. Damn it.

Or maybe let's look at it in a different angle. Hmm, maybe having my laptop's sound recorder and headset with microphone broken a way of God saying that it's time for me to stop living my frustrations inside the four walls of my room and face the real world out there. It's like God is trying to tell me that recording my songs in acapella here in computer time is over and it's time for me to get myself an acoustic guitar and hit the recording studio or something. Yeah, right. It's like in my wildest dreams. LOL. I mean, a twelve-song-acoustic-record-album “It's a Mess” will do. Well, I'm not that rich to hire a band or something. Or why won't I form an all girls band? Or maybe an all girls acoustic duo? Well, problem is I don't have a voice of a diva so I guess it's much better for me to drop the idea. Hmm, on second thought I'm thinking it's not really all about having a voice of a diva that can make people listen to one's music 'coz I'm thinking maybe one factor is about having a catchy singing voice or something plus a catchy background music. Well, I don't really know. LOL. Hmm, so it seems like the dream still lives on, huh? Well, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment