Thursday, August 8, 2013

As Time Goes By

I came up with a quote one time and it goes like this “Sometimes it feels forever to wait for the next minute. Then one day it's Christmas. New Year seems like yesterday.” Hmm, I guess that makes some sense, right? Well, these days I'm trying to live my life to the fullest the way I know how. Damn, just try to imagine how it sucks to feel like one's life is somehow going nowhere. I mean, I'm quarter of a century old in this whole damn world and I still don't know what the heck am I gonna do with my damn life in the real world everybody knows. Well, never mind. Damn it.

Hey, I'm interested in reading a novel that's more on Psychology or Mystery. Well, I don't know why. LOL. Speaking of novels, I borrowed a novel from my sister a few days ago and read the whole novel in more or less three days. It was a good read, mind you. I mean, the book was really entertaining. Well, since I don't have all the dough in the world to buy myself a new book and I don't feel like reading the rest of my sister's books then I'm thinking of borrowing books from my cousin. Well, maybe I'll push through with it or maybe not. I don't really know. LOL. Whatever.

Oh, as someone who likes the feeling of having crushes I can't help notice my social networking friends' hash tags saying “Why is it that your crush doesn't have a crush on you?”. Well, actually they hash tag it in our national language. I just translated it to English and I'm not so sure if I translated it the right way. LOL. Well, as I've said most if not all of my crushes don't have a single clue that I exist and if ever they do know that I exist I don't think they'll ever fall for a girl like me. I mean, who would like a super boring stalker living such a super boring life? LOL.

Well, not to mention that a lot of people find stalkers creepy. Hmm, actually it depends. I mean, if one is stalking someone and that stalker is good looking then that stalker is considered as a secret admirer whereas if that stalker is not good looking then that stalker remains to be called a stalker. Do you get me or is my grammar getting more and more confusing? Well, obviously it never happened that a crush of mine felt the same way I do for him or her and that's an amen. LOL.

It's just that even if such thing happened that a crush of mine felt the same I do for him or her then such thing won't go anywhere anyway. I mean, as I've said I'm not the type who enters into a boy-girl relationship. I guess I'm just up to having a crush feeling for someone or something. Well, it seems like this is how God designed me so I better just be okay with it. LOL. I mean, I guess I'm simply satisfied by daydreaming about my crushes and I may the daydream be a happy ending one or a tragic one. Hmm, maybe I'm not ready for a fantasy to come into reality. LOL.

Well, it's not much of a big deal to be without a partner for the rest of my life. I mean, I have been a loner since time in memorial so it's nothing new to me. I guess I'm better off alone. I mean, I get disorders when I'm with people. LOL. Well, it seems like I'll be an old maiden then or in other words it seems like I'll be forever alone then. LOL. I mean, if I am to choose between career and love life I'll most certainly choose my career over love life. LOL. Damn, why am I talking about having a career when I don't even have one? And why am I talking about love life when I never had one? You know what? I wanna have a career as a writer and singer songwriter. Well, forget about love life. I mean, the only man in my life is my father and the only boy in my life is my brother. I don't want and need another one. I don't think someone out there will ever love me the way my father does but I have a funny feeling somebody out there hates me more than my brother does. LOL. I just don't know who those people are. Well, it's just a funny feeling anyway and it doesn't have any basis at all so I better just forget about it. Damn, what am I saying? LOL.

I don't think my father and mother were against the idea of me being in a boy-girl relationship way back school days. I mean, I'm thinking they trust me enough those days not to screw up or something. LOL. I'm the one who doesn't want to have a boyfriend. Well, maybe in my daydreams my crushes and I have something but not in reality. LOL. Oh, not to mention that I was such a snob to boys back then. LOL. I want someone like Mr. Jersey Seventeen. It's just that none in school is like him. I mean, I have my standards and if my standards are not met then it's much better to have none. LOL. Damn, it seems like I'll be forever alone then, huh? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment